Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Tanking Gem Bonus Worth Meeting

The only bonuses worth meeting is 6/9 stam right? If it isn't that, just throw in a 30 stam correct?

Re: Tanking Gem Bonus Worth Meeting

+12 stam is the only one worth getting. its usualy in the helm slots. slap your one agi/stam their and stam in all other spots.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

FaQ says at least + 9 stamina.

Yea follow that faq, you'll go far. :

I personally like to squeeze in agi/stam gems when possible if it'll give me a set bonus, I think thats only happened on 1 piece that wasnt a helm so far though.

Once we unlock 25m HM's that may change as I usually dont overkill my EH for content im doing.

Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    Yea follow that faq, you'll go far. :
    Coming from someone who wears noose of malachite or bracers of dark reckoning for item level I can see how you're an expert at this game. ;D

for max health: one 10 agi/15 stam in the head for the meta, rest 30 or 51 stam.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    +12 stam is the only one worth getting. its usualy in the helm slots. slap your one agi/stam their and stam in all other spots.
    Agi/Stam LOL

Quote Originally Posted by R.Black
    Agi/Stam LOL
    read up on your facts before laughing at others. agi is better than dodge for paladins.

http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.c...l-out-of-dodge

Agi/Stam LOL
    You just made my day. Incredible post.

Not sure how it works with paladins, but for warriors it hugely depends on what contend you are doing.

If you are tanking 25man hardmodes stick to the 12+ stamina socket bonus only. If you are clearing 10man you should go for all stamina bonusses, since its a lot less likely you will be 2shot in 1second. And if thats the case, avoidance becomes better.

Quote Originally Posted by erwin121
    Not sure how it works with paladins, but for warriors it hugely depends on what contend you are doing.

If you are tanking 25man hardmodes stick to the 12+ stamina socket bonus only. If you are clearing 10man you should go for all stamina bonusses, since its a lot less likely you will be 2shot in 1second. And if thats the case, avoidance becomes better.
    festergut 10 man heroic hits very hard. soul reaper (10m normal) hits for 46k. stamina stacking applies to ten mans too. maybe not to the extent of ignoring non-blue 9 stam bonuses, but it is still the best strategy.

Agi/Stam LOL
    Clearly, you are not a paladin tank, and if you are, I pity your raiders....and any LFG random heroic groups that get you...as its apparent that you are clueless about min/maxing.

Don't make an ass out of yourself by loling at others when you don't know what your talking about yourself.

Bawk
    Retards should not be aided. They should just be pointed toward the coldest pole on which to stick their tongue.
    A Balance Druid who has balanced the Balance in his Balance Spec between Crit and Haste is a Balanced Balance Druid.
    80 Druid (exBC toon), 80 Mage (Arcane), 80 DK (lol), 80 Hunter (MM), 80 Pally(prot/ret), 61 Rogue (Ass/Subt), 80 Lock (Demo/Affli), 23 Warr (Prot/fury hybrid).
    Pally - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&cn=Nikoli.
    Hunter - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&cn=Grubba

Reading this I should re socket my Legs and helm then correct?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Dreamstate
    Pally- Dreamstate - Shu'Halo
    Shaman- Dreamkeeper - Shu'Halo

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamkeeper
    Reading this I should re socket my Legs and helm then correct?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Dreamstate
    *when you have a helmet with a red socket. honorbound has a yellow one iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by bawkbawkboom
    Clearly, you are not a paladin tank, and if you are, I pity your raiders....and any LFG random heroic groups that get you...as its apparent that you are clueless about min/maxing.

Don't make an ass out of yourself by loling at others when you don't know what your talking about yourself.

Bawk
    OOOH NOES! YOURE NOT GEMMING AGI! /KICK FROM H OK!

12 Stam on pants with 2 non blue sockets is not worth it, so No, do NOT regem your pants.

Edit: and get that 10Agi 15stam out of there. its not helping anything and is just losing you HP
    It's okay, I'm just more evolved than the rest of you.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ikaros
    OOOH NOES! YOURE NOT GEMMING AGI! /KICK FROM H OK!
    This dude speaks the truth! (team sarcasm strikes again!)

Anyhow, I wouldn't go for any of the socket bonus, except the one in your helmet to activate your meta-gem.
    The goblin warrior, Gallywix!
    "And the Heavens shall tremble!"

My name is Kenneth044, and I'm an altoholic!

Quote Originally Posted by Ugadin
    12 Stam on pants with 2 non blue sockets is not worth it, so No, do NOT regem your pants.
    Using a red gem without activating a socket bonus is fail => regemming pants to 3 * stam and using the red slot in the belt would be the correct thing to do.

Agi/Stam LOL

Agl gives pally tanks dodge, armor and crit chance( better threat even tho its typically not needed). l2 pally class