fury warrior weapon question

tomorrow after my daily random i will have enough emblems to get my 4th tier piece for my 4pc bonus. in doing so i will be able to hardcap ArP. however to do this i will have to swap out byrntroll for another blade of culling from saurfang 10 or the agility sword from the battered hilt line. i have both already so no wait. here's my question. should i cap ArP now by exchanging weapons or do i wait till i get the emblem belt to go for hardcap?

Re: fury warrior weapon question

how far off cap would you be with the bryn toll equiped?

Nobody here can tell you for sure without the benefit of a spreadsheet, and you should check one to see what the best solution is. My inclination would be that hardcapping with either of the two 251 weapons (sword if the second ramaladni puts you over 26 exp) will give you a greater dps gain. But again, spreadsheet > my arbitrary opinion, by far.

the sword and a rama imo, dont got a spread so i can't sim it in my gear to see how numbers crunch from weap to weap buuuuut the crit from the sword is amazing(at least 3% iirc)
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

isnt the crit you get from quel'delar of the scourned like 4.6% ?
    Azeroth and Kalimdor and Northrend and Outland

Quote Originally Posted by Seriousdoom
    isnt the crit you get from quel'delar of the scourned like 4.6% ?
    could be, i never looked at it to much, but i know it has the 2-3% from crit rating and then the 100-130 agi which is at least 1.5%
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD