Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...

Re: Cataclysm Badge and PvP Point Changes, RAF Mount

We're removing personal rating requirements on almost all items; they're definitely removed for weapons

Making the game too easy and opening the floodgate's to idiots.

I mean - What will be the point in being good at the game

''Yeah, ive been playing for 3-4 years to truly understand and master WoW''
    ''HAH IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 3 WEEKS AND LOOK THE SAME AS YOU''

WOOT! now any noob can get BiS PvP gear without having to be good, O well i'm so glad I don't play this game for PvP that people always bitch about being unbalanced because they want every fucking class to be the exact same bland shit.
    Classes are like Rock, Paper, Scissors. This is why I play FPS games for PvP because those actually require skill *or an aim bot lol ban* and are actually able to be balanced.

Well the new emblem system sounds cool because it automatically changes them for you.

Fucking hate catering to casuals "OMG THIS GAME IS TOO FUCKING HARD BECAUSE I CAN'T PLAY IT ON VERY EASY MODE! GIVE ME FREE LEWTS!*

That looks great. This does make me consider coming back for Cataclysm to do some raiding or pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Goodtimes

Making the game too easy and opening the floodgate's to idiots.

I mean - What will be the point in being good at the game

''Yeah, ive been playing for 3-4 years to truly understand and master WoW''
    ''HAH IVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 3 WEEKS AND LOOK THE SAME AS YOU''
    Sounds like someone's afraid of getting beaten by an "idiot" once the gear barrier is removed.

The point of being good at the game would be the same as it is now; Outperforming people at the same gear levels as you.
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

lets just wait what you actually have to do in order to get the "uber"-points for pvp and pve. however i like these changes. they incline that several people at blizzard still got brains and are thinking logically and evolving their own concepts!

/like

Quote Originally Posted by NathSB
    Sounds like someone's afraid of getting beaten by an "idiot" once the gear barrier is removed.

The point of being good at the game would be the same as it is now; Outperforming people at the same gear levels as you.
    Lets come down to reality.
    The whole point in this game or any game, in general, is to get the best rewards. Gear being a MAJOR thing in WoW. But now... rewards will just come too easily and everyone will just be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by BlacKcuD
    lets just wait what you actually have to do in order to get the "uber"-points for pvp and pve. however i like these changes. they incline that several people at blizzard still got brains and are thinking logically and evolving their own concepts!

/like
    The only evolution of concept they seem to have is that each expansion pack, they make this game even more easier and applicable for tards to get to the highest level.

The only evolution of concept they seem to have is that each expansion pack, they make this game even more easier and applicable for tards to get to the highest level.
    non of you should really care about how easy the pvp gear is to obtain as said before it will remove the gear barrier but it wont remove the skill barrier

Quote Originally Posted by Kraven Moorehead
    WOOT! now any noob can get BiS PvP gear without having to be good, O well i'm so glad I don't play this game for PvP that people always bitch about being unbalanced because they want every fucking class to be the exact same bland shit.
    Classes are like Rock, Paper, Scissors. This is why I play FPS games for PvP because those actually require skill *or an aim bot lol ban* and are actually able to be balanced.

Well the new emblem system sounds cool because it automatically changes them for you.

Fucking hate catering to casuals "OMG THIS GAME IS TOO FUCKING HARD BECAUSE I CAN'T PLAY IT ON VERY EASY MODE! GIVE ME FREE LEWTS!*
    I read this posts and just chuckle a little on the inside. See you have to understand that in the arena system how "good" you are is relative to who actually shows up. Tell people in emberstorm that pr is a good thing where they are rocking challenger with a 1400 rating ROFL.

I love how people keep complaining about how everyone is getting gear in arenas. Oh my Lord we will have an even playing field. I would love to see how a press conference would go where Dale Jr would say you know what I won the daytona 500 last year. I get to use a 4 barrel carb while everone else uses a basic one. Yeah ROFL that would go over really well.... He would be laughed out of the nascar circuit...

This expansion the arena system has been so damn unfriendly to any potential new people that the participation has been bled dry. We have about the same amount of subscribers that we had in BC yet arena participation is down about 60 percent from BC..... That is a HUGE drop

So many issues have been caused by the lack of participation. Less titles going out, lower rated challengers (yes that is a problem cause people are getting titles but hardly any new gear at all but maybe just the gloves) Very stiffened competition and cookie cutter across the board. Yes I have been down in the 1200s screwing around and it's chalk full of priest rogue ROFL.

Sorry these new policies that will spur participation have WAY more pros than cons. Bring on vanity rewards for the better players they dont need gear advantages. Quit being scrooges.

Omg can i change my zhebra for a rocket??

Whoa, the guys at http://www.arenajunkies.com/showthread.php?t=174829 must be pissed! Oh wait, most of them seem to feel that pvp is about skill and not gear ???

Lets come down to reality.
    The whole point in this game or any game, in general, is to get the best rewards. Gear being a MAJOR thing in WoW. But now... rewards will just come too easily and everyone will just be the same.
    Hi friend. I made an account to tell you a secret. Many people play the game to have fun. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not fuck with us.

Quote Originally Posted by b
    Hi friend. I made an account to tell you a secret. Many people play the game to have fun. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not fuck with us.
    You, sir, win.
    "Man, I see in arenas the strongest and smartest orcs who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping rep, doing dailies; slaves with white collars."
    Ultralisk-Nagrand / Táne-Nagrand / Wuggles-Nagrand / Koras-Thaurrisan / Dieselsun-Thaurissan / Bezoar-Thaurissan

If I buy Vanilla key plus 60 Day Gamecard NOW, recruiting this account of course, can I then get the rocket NOW? Or do I have to wait for 2 months/buy something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralisk
    "Man, I see in arenas the strongest and smartest orcs who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping rep, doing dailies; slaves with white collars."
    That just about made my spit out my cereal.

10+ Year Old Account

I recruited a friend, payed for normal WoW, payed for 3months, but no mount =S
    Sent in a report form, and it said i whould not get the mount before 7/6/2010, While the rest of the ppl that did it got it at once? And i got to pay for 3new months to get it at that day. -_-
    Blizzard FAIL soo hard!

Wow your rocket looks so big and powerful... can I have a ride? Yeaaaah! faster, faster!!!!

WTB irl Friend pst ty

mount looks cool ;D