holy paladin stats?

hey guys im wondering which stats are most important for a holy paladin. i know int are the best. but then which is next most important and so om? mp5, crit, haste ? pls help me abit. its my alt and i really wanna take the best gear for it. instead of noobing around
    Death Knights never fell to Arthas. We are the once to make him fall!

Deleted

Re: holy paladin stats?

Haste followed by mp5, followed by crit.

so its int > spell power > haste > mp5 > crit?
    Death Knights never fell to Arthas. We are the once to make him fall!

Quote Originally Posted by klieren
    hey guys im wondering which stats are most important for a holy paladin. i know int are the best. but then which is next most important and so om? mp5, crit, haste ? pls help me abit. its my alt and i really wanna take the best gear for it. instead of noobing around
    Int>Haste>Mp5>crit>SP>spirit( ???)

Haste is your best throughput stat, and there is no achievable cap in current gear. mp5 after that for best regen(It beats crit) followed by crit.
    In summary, Haste/mp5/SP gear>Haste/crit/SP gear>Crit/mp5/SP gear(You want to avod this type)
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

While the above comments are correct, do not forget that the amount of haste you want only increases as your raiding level increases. For 232 content, you wanna be at 500+ haste. For 245, you want 600+, for 251 you want 700+ and for 264 you wanna be at about 850, assuming your playstyle is HL spam.
    This is untrue for the rest of the stats we Holy paladins have. We want to have as much Int, mp5, crit and SP as possible.
    Do not prioritise haste over mp5 or crit at low gear levels. If you show up in 5-man heroics with 800 haste but too low SP or too low regen you'll end up wiping.
    My advice to new Holy paladins, or people who play their Holy paladin as their alt, is to go for the highest item level gear they can get. The more you play your paladin, the faster you will realise the stat priority that YOU prefer.

TL;DR
    Int>Haste>Mp5>Crit>SP as a general guideline. But think before you decide which upgrade to take.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia
    While the above comments are correct, do not forget that the amount of haste you want only increases as your raiding level increases. For 232 content, you wanna be at 500+ haste. For 245, you want 600+, for 251 you want 700+ and for 264 you wanna be at about 850, assuming your playstyle is HL spam.
    Erm, not sure about the 232 level, but at 245, the GCD soft cap is easily achievable(Hell, I had 850 haste in 245 gear pre ICC), you always want haste past the softcap, but the softcap at the very LEAST should be your main priority if youre doing any serious raiding(Im talking current content, so uld 25/TOC 10 hardly count)
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

Quote Originally Posted by Force
    In summary, Haste/mp5/SP gear>Haste/crit/SP gear>Crit/mp5/SP gear(You want to avod this type)
    Pretty much this, make sure all your gear has haste on it, after that its mp5 over crit, never bother with a piece w/o haste. Also type of gear doesnt matter, as much as that pisses off other classes like shamans. Unless your pvp'n look at mail/leather/cloth.

Paladin Helpful Topics

End thread. People who aren't willing to do so little research as to check the stickies don't deserve help.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    Paladin Helpful Topics

End thread. People who aren't willing to do so little research as to check the stickies don't deserve help.
    Yet you gave it to him anyways.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Firas
    Yet you gave it to him anyways.
    I do believe he was redirecting him, not helping him in the current thread bud.
    FFVI > FFVII

Quote Originally Posted by Entaaro View Post
    I think you underestimate the capacity of your brain to process information quickly - but maybe with good reason.