Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Healingproof pvp vid.

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff
    i assume you are the creator?! why should we know this video? it's not special in any way, and the mage is not very skilled. so? gz on +1 click on your video?

My level 71 mage is flattered.

But no it wasnt my vid obviously.
    Haters gonna hate

I am not a hater or whatever,but i did not see anything special in it.
    Dude with decent gear killing people randomly,what is so special about that?
    I mean for example http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=122825 has unique play style,and the fact that he is killing people who has 80+ ilvl higher gear and higher level adds even more.

Ofc good for him,taking several people as fire,but then again,Drakedog did it with destro,and a lot of other mages has done it with fire....nothing ''special'' about that.

Overall skilled mage,but to say that if you have not seen it,you live in cave is just plain stupid.
    The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think - Edwin Schlossberg.
    Conversational Wizard.

if you don't think it's impressive, then you didn't watch it. it's freakin tough to keep alive with so little health like he did so many times, and even harder to mince that many melee that could one shot you in that situation. he has done a great job. no it may not be that original, but who cares? he plays very well, and comes out on top. only jealous people think this is unimpressive.

Quote Originally Posted by coolcatchris
    if you don't think it's impressive, then you didn't watch it. it's freakin tough to keep alive with so little health like he did so many times, and even harder to mince that many melee that could one shot you in that situation. he has done a great job. no it may not be that original, but who cares? he plays very well, and comes out on top. only jealous people think this is unimpressive.
    1.I did in fact watch all of it.

2.~30k hp at some points for a mage is.....little?

3.Never said he sucked,and it's easy what he does,quite the opposite,all i said is that it's nothing impressive,nor special.

4.Indeed it is nothing original,and i care,because nowadays,when there is 30+ videos all from different people playing above average level,i don't see a single thing how this guy is standing out in the crowd.

5.As i said,never claimed he suck,and as far as i know....he really is quite far from ''top''

6.Since you can afford to make a statement about people being jealous based on someone liking the subject of this thread or not,i assume that i can do so as well,so everyone here who likes this video is flat out blind,and never have seen real pvp video.

How did i do?
    The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think - Edwin Schlossberg.
    Conversational Wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by daiena
    1.I did in fact watch all of it.

2.~30k hp at some points for a mage is.....little?

3.Never said he sucked,and it's easy what he does,quite the opposite,all i said is that it's nothing impressive,nor special.

4.Indeed it is nothing original,and i care,because nowadays,when there is 30+ videos all from different people playing above average level,i don't see a single thing how this guy is standing out in the crowd.

5.As i said,never claimed he suck,and as far as i know....he really is quite far from ''top''

6.Since you can afford to make a statement about people being jealous based on someone liking the subject of this thread or not,i assume that i can do so as well,so everyone here who likes this video is flat out blind,and never have seen real pvp video.

How did i do?

Haters
    Gonna hate.

To the non hater
    Fiery payback+his ability to stay at low HP=godmode

well, when you post your video of you playing significantly better than this guy, and in a new, interesting, never before seen manor, i'll accept what you have to say, till then:
    Quote Originally Posted by prodron

Haters
    Gonna hate.

well, when you post your video of you playing significantly better than this guy, and in a new, interesting, never before seen manor, i'll accept what you have to say, till then:
    He broke his DB with a BW without a cast inbetween. Pretty pro. He blinks away from deathknights before they burn DG. Neither mistake got him killed, but they are mistakes, and when you make a pvp video yuo show off good battles, not mistakes.

He's good, he's not some prodigy. I'd give it a solid 7.8 out of 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarrd
    He broke his DB with a BW without a cast inbetween. Pretty pro. He blinks away from deathknights before they burn DG. Neither mistake got him killed, but they are mistakes, and when you make a pvp video yuo show off good battles, not mistakes.

He's good, he's not some prodigy. I'd give it a solid 7.8 out of 10.
    i feel the bolded part is necessary, if you play the same way every time, you will get killed because you are predictable. also, no one here has called him a prodigy.

Im glad everyone but these two trolls liked it.

i feel the bolded part is necessary, if you play the same way every time, you will get killed because you are predictable. also, no one here has called him a prodigy.
    Mistakes are mistakes regardless of whether or not you die. Would you not blink out of a kidney shot just because that's what's expected? If you blink away just to be deathgripped right back, you're an idiot. If you disorient someone with DB and have FREE TIME TO CAST A SPELL, and you cast an instant, you're an idiot. There's nothing "unexpected" there. Both of those are just flat out mistakes.

He's good, he's not great, he deserves no praise, imo. I could do everything he does and I dedicate most (all, now) of my playtime to raids. If I can do it, I'm not going to say "oh that's really great." He's an above average player, that's all.

It's a good video, it's nothing more than that.

Mistakes are mistakes regardless of whether or not you die. Would you not blink out of a kidney shot just because that's what's expected? If you blink away just to be deathgripped right back, you're an idiot. If you disorient someone with DB and have FREE TIME TO CAST A SPELL, and you cast an instant, you're an idiot. There's nothing "unexpected" there. Both of those are just flat out mistakes.

He's good, he's not great, he deserves no praise, imo. I could do everything he does and I dedicate most (all, now) of my playtime to raids. If I can do it, I'm not going to say "oh that's really great." He's an above average player, that's all.

Its not a mistake if nothing bad happens and only good things follow.

If youre better than him, fraps some proof mr pve hero.

Until then, youre jealous and trolling.

w00t he just moved to my server!
    What an epic movie :P
    he does has skill ye :P
    Trollbane EU, Argent Dawn EU & Bladefist EU

Quote Originally Posted by prodron

Its not a mistake if nothing bad happens and only good things follow.

If youre better than him, fraps some proof mr pve hero.

Until then, youre jealous and trolling.
    I'm pretty sure nothing I've said qualifies as trolling. He showcased nothing special. I never said I was better than him. I said I could do everything in that video, and that he made mistakes. If you make mistakes, it doesn't matter how it ends, a mistake is a mistake. Just because your opponent is worse than you doesn't mean a mistake isn't a mistake. If I'm playing soccer and I score an own goal, but that's the only goal the other team gets and we win, did I now not make a mistake? You're being a stupid fanboy, I'm just telling you what I noticed and what did not impress me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gin
    please, tell me about those mistakes - plural - so 1. 2. 3. (..) would be appreciated
    I'm not going to re-watch the video to find every mistake so I can list them for people who don't know enough about pvp to notice them for themselves. I named two that came to mind, I think thats enough to count as plural, though I'm sure if I really paid enough attention I could find more than two. Everybody makes mistakes, but the two I named stuck out as both are fairly simple to see as mistakes.

Honestly, I don't know why we need to defend criticism. I'm not saying he's bad, I'm saying he put mistakes in his pvp video, so I don't know why everybody is all over his nuts. Get over it, he's a good player, I've seen much, much better.

I'm pretty sure nothing I've said qualifies as trolling. He showcased nothing special. I never said I was better than him. I said I could do everything in that video, and that he made mistakes. If you make mistakes, it doesn't matter how it ends, a mistake is a mistake. Just because your opponent is worse than you doesn't mean a mistake isn't a mistake. If I'm playing soccer and I score an own goal, but that's the only goal the other team gets and we win, did I now not make a mistake? You're being a stupid fanboy, I'm just telling you what I noticed and what did not impress me.
    There was some good stuff in there sure he made some mistakes but "nothing special" come on you know its not true. Sure you say you can do everything but without proof it means nothing. Trust me its one thing to think you know what to do when X or Y happens and a complete other to do it when you have 3-4 people trying to zerg the hell out of you.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

That was an excellent video! Worth the time to watch it at least

Keep reppin the fire pvp dude, I'll be right there behind you!

also, wtfUIisbad
    Gorzan, Death's Demise

Real men don't make posts about deathwing being bolvar being lavaman being lich king being Ner'Zhul being Kael'thas brought back by Putricide in Hoggers body with gamon's rage

Quote Originally Posted by Mesovr
    There was some good stuff in there sure he made some mistakes but "nothing special" come on you know its not true. Sure you say you can do everything but without proof it means nothing. Trust me its one thing to think you know what to do when X or Y happens and a complete other to do it when you have 3-4 people trying to zerg the hell out of you.
    I'll give you that, perhaps nothing special sounds harsh, but if I watch a pvp video I don't say that it was really good unless something makes me go "oh wow, that was pretty sick" and nothing did. Special in the terms of "better than regular," then sure, it was special. Special in the way I tend to use the word, not really. It was good, it wasn't phenominal. I just can't seem to understand why people in this thread are all over his nuts for what is just a "regular" kind of good, and not an exceptional kind. Perhaps I just don't give out my praise as easily.

As for proof that I'm not a garbage pvper, I don't have anything to prove to anyone. I'm in college and I do not have the time to invest in serious arenas and raiding. I barely have the time for raids anymore with finals coming up. Deal with it? You can assume im terribad if you please, it doesn't phase me in the slightest and I will still voice my opinion in the way that I have, because I know how I play.

Oh for fucks sake youre on my server Skarrd.

Btw http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gn=Disillusion

pve hero is jealous.

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST: NAMING AND SHAMING

'he's good'
    'you're just jealous'

Yeah that's good logic