Kitty ArPen Crit Hit soft hard cap... Confused!

Ive been away for a while missed most of the patch notes from the last 2-3 major patches's, I was just wondering what order am I doing things in now and with what levels?

such as

ArP to 1200 > Crit to 75% or somthing along them lines please = D

I had a quick look about but I just seem to be very confused with all this talk of soft and hard caps also.

Btw wont be raiding for a wile probably only H5 mans.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Kitty ArPen Crit Hit soft hard cap... Confused!

I won't be giving you the most accurate answer, but dont' worry, people below me will.

Soft cap: It's when you have a trinket with a procc that inc your arp by x amount. To reach the softcap you take 1400 - trinketprocc, and make sure you reach that cap.

Hard cap is without the procc-trinket, and that cap is 1400 arp.

Deleted

Depends a lot on your current gear. Can you link your armory?
    In ICC25+ gear, you want to go for 1400 arpen, then hit/exp caps, then crit cap (through agi), then haste.
    Before that you'll want to go for arpen softcap + arpen proccing trinket (so that the proc of the trinket takes you to 1400 arpen), after you got that you'll want to go for a mix of hit/exp/haste/agi - use rawr to check what's best for you.

I would be to embarrased to link armoury atm = P

Just wanted a rough guide thanks guys!

The theoretical DPS priority is as follows: ArP to 1400 > Agi and hit/exp balancing untill crit cap > haste.

I'll leave it up to you to find the crit cap, and how it works. That information is everywhere. (see: *search*)

5 mans? Get NeS from heroic FoS and try to get ~50% ArP. Swipe is your friend