Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: The hunter below me has...

Quote Originally Posted by phrixos
    nope im an orc....NELFs annoy me soo much....dont know why but they do

hunter below MD a boss to himself by accident....
    ^nope, is that even possible?

the hunter below me gets paid to misdirect kill people in ICC trash

Actually, I got by a guildie once yes.

The Hunter below me has tried to deterrence throught the flames after Saurfang in ICC. (Atleast I have..)
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen
    Actually, I got by a guildie once yes.

The Hunter below me has tried to deterrence throught the flames after Saurfang in ICC. (Atleast I have..)
    If you mean the steam/ice vents then nope, I always wait for the rogue to turn them off.

The hunter below me has accidentally used distracting shot on Saurfang.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r
    If you mean the steam/ice vents then nope, I always wait for the rogue to turn them off.

The hunter below me has accidentally used distracting shot on Saurfang.
    If by accidentally you mean purposelly for the pure lol's of HAY WHY'S SAURFANG RUNNING AROUND, then yes.

The hunter below me has at least 2 Zod's Bow of Breaking bagged for those "Oh shit" moments.
    KING GAEAMANIA I OF KORGATH!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by AvA-LaND
    If by accidentally you mean purposelly for the pure lol's of HAY WHY'S SAURFANG RUNNING AROUND, then yes.

The hunter below me has at least 2 Zod's Bow of Breaking bagged for those "Oh shit" moments.
    No, I use Fal'inrush :P

The hunter below me has tanked / kited a lvl 83 raid boss for at least 20 seconds or more.

*not part of the thread order*
    I should've clarified that said tanking / kiting occured after the tanks died, and the boss might've even died while you were tanking / kiting it Tongue
    *back to thread order*
    Nope. I feign death when I got aggro :P

Edit: Then No. I try But not for 20 seconds or more, I usualy realize its running after me a tad too late and i get 3 shotted. Damn you Rotface!

The hunter under me has purposely use MD to kill a player who is a friend/giving them hell for no reason
    Quote Originally Posted by worlddan
    My understanding is that deathwing will erupt from that pool and fly around squeaking, "Runescape! I was in Runescape! How do I get back to Runescape?!!"

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane

The hunter under me has purposely use MD to kill a player who is a friend/giving them hell for no reason
    *not part of the thread order*
    I should've clarified that said tanking / kiting occured after the tanks died, and the boss might've even died while you were tanking / kiting it :P
    *back to thread order*

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane

^^ everytime i raid with a mage guildie who loves to pull and iceblock... when its over, i always MD him

The hunter under me tried at least 10 times to tame that rare tiger from Winterspring and got killed by the horde..

Quote Originally Posted by Orrik

The hunter below me tried to tame a druid in cat/bear form.
    Plz plz plz make this happen in Cataclysm!!!!
    Ally: lvl 85 Hunter - lvl 83 Warrior - lvl 83 Paladin - lvl 85 DK - lvl 85 Mage - lvl 80 Warlock
    lvl 83 Druid - lvl 80 Rogue - lvl 45 Worgen Warrior
    Horde: lvl 81 Warrior

Actually no, but I have spent a lot of time looking for spirit beasts that continue to elude me.

The hunter below me has been dropped by a valkyr on LK encounter, and successfully disengaged BACK onto the platform.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Quote Originally Posted by VonGimli
    Actually no, but I have spent a lot of time looking for spirit beasts that continue to elude me.

The hunter below me has been dropped by a valkyr on LK encounter, and successfully disengaged BACK onto the platform.
    Nope, only 10/12 ICC D:, the hunter below me has tried to be a melee hunter before
    Armory 7/7M 6/10M

yes , when my bow broke

the hunter below me disengages just cuz he can(love disengage )

True.

The hunter below me has pulled out jeeves mid fight to get extra arrows/bullets out of his bank because he forgot to bring them at raid start

I actually forgot to make more so i made some with my engineering skills during lich king p1.5.

Hunter below me has disengaged back to the platform after blowing half of the group down with shadowtrap.

no... stopped playng beacause ToC sucked :-X lol

the hunter below me grinded for sonic spear

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzo
    the hunter below me grinded for sonic spear
    The damn thing never did drop for me.

The hunter below me has caused the tank to get bitten on Blood Queen because the DK you misdirected to pulled aggro.

I have not i always MD tanks.

The Hunter below me has accidentally aggroed Festergut when he forgot to turn off his pet's aggressive status
    Every foul deed leaves a stain on this world and despite the sins of weaker men there will always be someone left to clean up their mess.

10+ Year Old Account

Almost....I saw my wolf hit dash but I managed to call him back to Passive -just- in time. This was back when it was still progression for us....jeeze, that was really scary.

The Hunter below me has gotten within 300 DPS or less of FemaleDwarf's prediction for DPS with their buffs/gear.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

Duh.

The hunter below me has accidentally hit deterrence while doing loco dps, and then to click away almost any beneficial buff before deterrence actually runs out by itself.

Well, when you use simple buff bars its tough to right click the right one!

The hunter below me wishes the "right" gear could drop so he can go full arp.

Quote Originally Posted by Lidd
    Well, when you use simple buff bars its tough to right click the right one!

The hunter below me wishes the "right" gear could drop so he can go full arp.
    Man do i

The hunter below me has inspected a hunter with t10 pants and has a mix of Agl, AP and ArmPen gems and wanted to do nothing but reach through the computer and shake him.