Bartender 4 disabling my keybinds when in vehicles

Hi there

As the topic says, when I am on my alt (not on my main) and I enter a vehicle and exit, my buttons 1-6 wont work, then I have to make it visible again, toggle the /kb delete all the keybinds and re-bind them 1-6 again, otherwise it wont work... seems like it is trying to cast the spell from the vehicle, anyone knows what I can do to stop this? It`s quite annoying in BGs and WG...

Re: Bartender 4 disabling my keybinds when in vehicles

That sounds like it's a problem in either your SavedVariables file or your Bartender in-game settings for that character.

The file is stored at \Users\Public\Games\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\accountname\SavedVariables\Bartender.lua, so if you've looked through all the in-game settings and you are using the same profile for both of your toons then delete the file and it will fix the problem.

For the in-game menu, check the VehicleBar settings and make sure it's enabled, etc.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Re: Bartender 4 disabling my keybinds when in vehicles

The vehicle bar itself uses those keybindings, so I think that is intentional behaviour.
    There may be a means of disabling that through bartender, though I do I think remember some suggestions in a previous thread on the same subject.
    I wil have a quick look and see if I can find it.

Edit: Cannot find information on an action bar addon directly, but after a quick look in the options, it may be possible to define which bar becomes the "posess bar", so potentially having it replace something other than bar 1, which has those bindings on.
    Do this is a low number bar, to prevent inteferance with stance/forms.
    Enable a new empty bar, I would think 2 which is normally paged via the Shift-Arrow or mousewheel should work well.
    On the settings for the bar, State Configuration, and check Posess Bar.

I believe that should then place the vehcile abilities, or any for that matter which appear when you take control of a mob, and I am assuming the priest mind control also (itself potentially an issue) onto that bar, which should have no bindings, so should hopefully not intefere with those.

This is without testing to prevent screwing up my current setup, but try it out and see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.