Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Hunter Addon and Macros..

I did a search but since there is so much information out there I was wondering if you folks could tell me what addons you use specifically for tracking things like LnL etc... and any other addon that are useful for hunters to be using.

Also what macros do you folks use. Is it possible to tie things together with using the survical specc? I assume you would have one that ties kill command in with your shots but from reading nothing was mentioned about that in the FAQ.

Sorry if these questions seem dumb to you, but I am just now getting back into playing my hunter after a long break from him and trying to figure things out since so much has changed from the last time I played him.

Re: Hunter Addon and Macros..

I use Power Auras for procs - You can find it at www.wowinterface.com, the UI+Macro's forum here has a setup guide to help you.

Also, I was asking about MM macros but someone posted some good ones for Survival as well

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-hu...8mm-hunter%29/
    Steaküms 85 Warrior
    Éxpletive 85 Hunter
    Totums 85 Shaman
    Wholemilk 85 Paladin

"Our character is what we do when we think no one is looking"

Power Auras and Proculas to manage trinket CDs and whatnot

only real macros that i use for hunter pve-wise are putting silencing/kill command to every shot, a rapid fire berserking CoW readiness macro and a misdirect to specific person macro that i will change based on MT/OT. i also keep master's call on hand if needed for random ass roots/nova effects

#showtooltip Hunter's Mark
    /petattack
    /castsequence reset=nocombat !Hunter's Mark

gg

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Thanks for the info folks greatly appreciated. That is exactly what I was looking for macro wise. I was thinking of using "Need to Know" for tracking LnL and other things I am assuming it will do what I want it to do. I know alot of people use Power Auras and I will have to look into that this weekend when I have more time to get it set up right.