Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What's next ? RAF

Ok first it was a zebra. Now it's an awesome 2 passenger flying mount . what tops that ?

Re: What's next ? RAF

a 3 seater flyer/ground?

HUGE AIRPLANE/ZEPPELIN THING?!

A Flying Pink Hippo with rainbows shooting out from its ass /end discussion

15+ Year Old Account

Rideable mother of one of the devs? :-\
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted

A huge 25 passenger Celestial Zeppelin to carry your raid everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Shampun
    A Flying Pink Hippo with rainbows shooting out from its ass /end discussion
    See: Age of Mythology.
    See: WUV WOO
    You forgot the top hat, fairy wings and the projectile vomiting of giant floating hearts.
    hey

Rainbow llama with jetpacks that shoots supersonic spit at all enemies in 80 yards for 8000 damage each second

battle gunship!

on use summon the skybreaker to your aid where you can controle it and use it's cannons on targets below it also comes with a M.O.A.B to take out everything below you
    1min cd

ship has 500k HP only able to be destroyed by turrets around capital city's or another gunship ofcourse
    it also includes a goblin to hand out jetpacks but these can only be used while within 500 yards of the gunship itself.

this is a extremely slow mount:P just normal 100% aka walking speed
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

A little pink Cow with a fluffy hat on it

What'll be the next RaF moutn? I tell you what...

A MOTHERFUCKIN' GYARADOS

It would carry 3-4 people and can maintain it's 100% speed whilst swimming
    There is no Arthas, only Ner'zhul.

a C130 hercules gunship carrying a 10000mt tactical nuke that can 1shot every boss and gief instant lewts!

A two seater gnome, one on his shoulders, one on his head.

Or maybe this...
    http://gk-guild.com/Wowscreenies/costume04.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade
    battle gunship!

on use summon the skybreaker to your aid where you can controle it and use it's cannons on targets below it also comes with a M.O.A.B to take out everything below you
    1min cd

ship has 500k HP only able to be destroyed by turrets around capital city's or another gunship ofcourse
    it also includes a goblin to hand out jetpacks but these can only be used while within 500 yards of the gunship itself.

this is a extremely slow mount:P just normal 100% aka walking speed
    Having Guild airships would be something i'd love to see - load up in [insert home city here] fly around, world pvp etc...

Sorry not to derail but a quick question about attaining the mount. My friend who I recruited is about to pay for his second month of WoW in early May. Will I be getting the zhevra or the rocket mount? Can I choose? I wasn't sure if because I started the RaF before the rocket came out if this changed anything.

A moose.

Deleted

A zerbra colored rocket mount with 3 seats?

Quote Originally Posted by Heywoods
    Sorry not to derail but a quick question about attaining the mount. My friend who I recruited is about to pay for his second month of WoW in early May. Will I be getting the zhevra or the rocket mount? Can I choose? I wasn't sure if because I started the RaF before the rocket came out if this changed anything.
    i would say because the account was linked BEFORE the change was made, it would be a zhevra.... i could be wrong, just put in a ticket, or send an email to the support team. They're actually surprisingly helpful
    There is no Arthas, only Ner'zhul.

http://images.google.nl/imgres?imgur...26tbs%3Disch:1

just circle a enemy town:P tho gunship like skybreaker would be better!

also little idea for the new guild system?
    guilds that get enough points ect can buy this thing! hole guild would get a item or spell to summon it but only 1 can be active at a time think about a item in the gbank thats conjured? so it places itself back into the gbank after beeing logged for 15m

and yes id love to see a town having to protect themselfs from a air assault! where ppl need to mount turrets to take it down while protecting them 2!
    could make it so ppl want to protect there town? think alike of a debuff or a statue that gets smashed into bits or just having the town look like it's smashed up
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Deleted

--------------------------------------------------
    THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE BEST MOUNT EVER MADE
    IN THE HISTORY OF WORLD OF WARCRAFT............
    WHAT IS IT YOU ASK!?......................................

A MINATURE DEATHWING of course!