Poll: Who would dominate if classess are able to spec ALL specs at the same time.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Who would dominate if...

This might have been posted before... but just for fun... which class would be able to hold their own against the others when fully specced into all 3 tree's...

This is one vs. one.

Gear is an issue - ie: feral geared druid would make a crappy boomkin, warriors would need to swap to shield still... but can blade storm with TG.

I made it so you can pick 2 winners, if you think there would be a tie...

let the debate begin...

I picked Shaman.

It's just a game.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Who would dominate if...

Dk, lol heals.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Paladins - Lolreckoning with all ret talents and great healing.
    Metal on Metal O.O \m/

Shaman? Now that's just stupid, as one tree works against the other 2.

I picked either rogue or DK. Im not sure if the rogues INSANE FTW BURST from all 3 trees would be enough to overcome the DKs huge selfheals/survivabiliy, but i'm pretty sure they would beat all other classes, simply due to anti-mage stuff.

Otherwise, mages or warlocks would win.

droods and pallies ftw!
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Avalanch
    Paladins - Lolreckoning with all ret talents and great healing.

Yet still kiteable.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandabear
    droods ftw!
    And which form would you be in exactly?

I'd try warrior

I'd sit in defensive stance with a shield and have a shadowmourne in my MH and MS people with it while spamming the defensive abilities

The tank hybrids would dominate imo. Paladin would pretty much be impossible to ever kill, same with DK and warrior.

The amount of damage a hunter could do in a very short amount of time would be crazy.(bestial wrath rapid fire kill command black arrow serpent sting explosive shot chimera shot aim shot, and most likely kill shot by this point if target is alive still)

Also all 3 of the trees work well together unlike some other classes.(all the passive dps increases in the trees would be insane)

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Cat form for dps use instant procs for big heals or wrath spamming. If low on health, kite with balance abilities while hotting self up then beserk bear form while popping cds until it's safe and switch back to cat for harder deeps.

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth
    Cat form for dps use instant procs for big heals or wrath spamming. If low on health, kite with balance abilities while hotting self up then beserk bear form while popping cds until it's safe and switch back to cat for harder deeps.
    that would eat through mana really fast. If you were in feral gear you would be oom quick, if you were in boomkin or resto gear your damage in cat/bear would be low.

warriors IMO, all of prots survivablity would help offset the fury problem of being made of glass, and MS->skill-storm with two 3.6 weapons would just rape face

shaman and priest
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth
    There will be no real big heals if you wear feralgear. Your heals will be bigger but it will be far from awesome heals, so the only real thing you gain is... typhoon since that seems to be the balance ability used to kite in your example.

I would rather run around in moonkin. Your damage wont be superior to now but your survival chances skyrocket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Theres one class/race combo that will be OP

10+ Year Old Account

A full hybrid would win in my opinion, and as druid has to stay in one form my vote goes to Paladins.

Eventhough I'd love to pvp with my rogue spec'd in all three trees.. lovely!
    Or a dk.. blowing the 3 1-min-cd + IF could resist anything! Plus Runetap and Death Striking while being able to launch good damage DC and keep the diseases on while pets are helping, and so on.. HOWLING BLAST!

Paladin would pwn most other. 30 yard range on judgments, holyshock, reckoning + all retskills. can only end oneway.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    personally, since i play a boomkin, i would be in caster form. starfall, plus hots/swiftmend/natures swiftness, also WG heals for my treants would be yummy, i mean we are talking 1v1, save bear form and berserk/SotF for those oh @#$% moments. Also since I play alliance, Shadowmeld, cat prowl dash starfall ambush ftw!
    [CENTER]

Deleted

I imagine the specs wear dps gear (if they want to win since draw=loss), so healing specs for dps players aren't that effective. Also, not sure how interchangeable DK specs are.

Also, if you can't heal, you can't win.

Mage.

/thread