CAT is the Sea X-pac

new underwater gameplay
    new under water area.

Worgen race

again this is the Seas X-pac

Re: CAT is the Sea X-pac

no, we're not venturing into the maelstrom yet
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

They're introducing underwater gameplay. Too more or less test it and see how much we enjoy it.

i like the underwater theme its always sumthing fun to think about doing cant wait to see it in action

What does the Worgen race have to do with it?

holy crap... stop the presses.
    It's just a game.

15+ Year Old Account

As long as Blizzard does underwater combat better than EverQuest did, I'll be happy. Dear god, raiding in Plane of Water sucked ass.

How hard is it to spend 2 more seconds and write Cataclysm instead of cat and Expansion instead of X-pac? ><

The lost nomadic druid.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Theodwyn
    How hard is it to spend 2 more seconds and write Cataclysm instead of cat and Expansion instead of X-pac? ><
    Why does it matter? So long people can understand what the subject is, i can't see a problem...
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

This is the elemental/blackdragon/cult expansion

Always though cats hatted water.
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

personally i think he's right.

blizzard is going to spring the Maelstrom raid with Azshara as the raid boss right before we tackle Deathwing for good.
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

The World's gonna get invaded by tons of lava and this is the water expansion?

Mhm no

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Albert the fish
    personally i think he's right.

blizzard is going to spring the Maelstrom raid with Azshara as the raid boss right before we tackle Deathwing for good.
    Go to the dam cata site it says we wont be fighting her this expansion Azshara is to powerful tpo play second banna to an insane Dragon.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

I don't mind to go for a swim,that is unless the whole damn expansion is built around it.
    The skill of writing is to create a context in which other people can think - Edwin Schlossberg.
    Conversational Wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnik
    Why does it matter? So long people can understand what the subject is, i can't see a problem...
    I clicked the topic, wondering what cat form had to do with a sea expansion... yeeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx
    no, we're not venturing into the maelstrom yet
    this....

The real Sea X-pac has Azshara as the last boss...and as a result we must assume she is actually stronger than Deathwing unless she is a pre-boss to one of the Old Gods

EDIT: Since we would gain more levels ;P which means stronger than last boss in the previous expansion

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    This is the elemental/blackdragon/cult expansion
    Actually you missed that expansion, it was called retail release.

Quote Originally Posted by M1kra
    this....

The real Sea X-pac has Azshara as the last boss...and as a result we must assume she is actually stronger than Deathwing unless she is a pre-boss to one of the Old Gods
    Not likely as the Dragons were greated as guardians of azeroth by the Titans and blessed with the powers of the titans themselves.

Azshara was just a Mage.

Everyone says this is not the Maelstrom expansion. Who says there will even be a Maelstrom expansion. They could add bits and pieces of it into other expansions and never have a full expansion there. I think people are subconsciously taking information from the fake "list" and restating it as fact.