Damage too low as Enh?.. FIX MEH!

My armory link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ist&cn=Akaasha

GS: 4522

I feel my damage is too low, I'm doing something like 4000 dps~ without heroism poped and ~5200 dps with it on boss fights.

My roation is:
    MW if 5 stacks
    FS is if its off
    Refreshing LS
    SS if debuff is off
    ES
    SS
    Refreshing magma totem
    LL
    Firenova

If everything is on CD I choose between refreshing magma totem and LS depending on the time left on the totem and stacks on LS.

So my question is: Is the 'top' dps spec for enh not viable with my gear? (Yes i know i have crappy cloak, boots, trinket ant one ring - i'm woking on replacing them, I know that I'm a little over hit cap and under exp and I still didn't enchant my offhand and it is too fast - I still didn't find any +200 ilvl weapon besides the axe I'm using.. I don't think this makes much of a diffrence).

Before I was using WF glyph and gemming AP instead of haste and using more talents with mana regen since its mostly been heroics (now I'm doing some raiding so I want to be familiar and get some practice with spec I'll be using eventualy). When my GS was something like 3,9k and I've been pulling 3,5k dmg on bosses without heroism and ~4,5k with it. So my question is: am I doing something wrong my current spec or it's just the way it is and I should stick with AP gemming and WF glyph until I'll get better gear? And when should I start using the 'top dps spec'?

I rarely see people in heroics with lower or similar GS outdamaging me but I feel that every class I've played before I was pulling the best out of my spec/gear. Now I don't. One thing - I don't want to pop epic gems and most expensive enchants into my gear right away when I have a chance to replace the slot with some TOC or ICC heroic dungoen stuff so please don't advise that.

Deleted

Re: Damage too low as Enh?.. FIX MEH!

Try reading the FAQ its there for a reason. Also read the Rules post and reflect on why it is there.

Thread locked.