Help me to kill LK

Hi,
    My guild is like at LK and we are doing our 3rd raid on him this week prolly.
    Now what can you suggest about setup, and maybe change of tactic cos of it.

DK tank
    druid tank
    pala healer
    druid healer
    shaman healer
    shaman enha
    shaman ele - doing deseases also
    warlock
    DK dps
    Hunter

1st phase is ok, transition quite descent and clear and we fuck up at valkyrs like we cant nuke em fast enuff and stuff,

so ideas what to change and what to do?

ty

Re: Help me to kill LK

are you grouping up for valks and using stuns/slows on them?

Also you can have the lock standing by the edge and put down a teleport thing. If he/she gets grabbed ignore that valk and the lock can just spam his teleport button to get back up right after he/she gets dropped
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.
    Can you believe that? A cow wearing clothes? Ridiculous..

we do grp up and stuff ye but think we need something to stun them

1 to many shamans ? :O

Im not sure though - not good at set-ups (-.-)

Don't know how many valks are in 10 man (only done it once there) but if it's only 1 your paladin can use hammer and then the DK dps (or tank if dps get grabbed) use Chains of Ice

also:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er2uU...layer_embedded
    I saw a tauren rolling on mail gear once and when I asked him, he said it was better than what he was wearing.

ye DK is doing the chains, but we could push the pala healer to trow some hammers ye.. was thinking of booting a ele and replacing with a rogue?

Let the DK spam chains of ice on the valks. and let the hunter drop down a AoE frost trap in the middle so it gets triggerd by the valkyrs. and you really have to much shamans get a SP instead of the ehnc shaman for buffs and imba dps on veil spirits.

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

a rogue is very useful for stuns.

Aslo don't know how you are handling defiles (this is what's usually killing raids) but for 10 man i'm guessing it's best to just spread out for them.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kokek
    Hi,
    My guild is like at LK and we are doing our 3rd raid on him this week prolly.
    Now what can you suggest about setup, and maybe change of tactic cos of it.

DK tank
    druid tank
    pala healer
    druid healer
    shaman healer
    shaman enha
    warlock
    DK dps
    Hunter

1st phase is ok, transition quite descent and clear and we fuck up at valkyrs like we cant nuke em fast enuff and stuff,

so ideas what to change and what to do?

ty
    IMO you clearly lack the group synergy of all classes.
    When we downed it we had the following setup:

DPS:
    Arcane mage
    MM hunter
    Shadow priest
    Ele shaman
    Retri paladin

Tanks:
    Protection warrior
    Feral druid

Healers:
    Resto shaman
    Holy paladin
    Holy priest

My point is, you have 2 druids and 3 shamans, and no priests. You're missing out on 165 stamina and spirit buff ( dunno the value )
    Since you don't have a priest i REALLY hope you're using scrolls of fortitude. And / or use ghetto kings and get might / wisdom on everyone

We also had our warrior as off tank during val'kyr phase for Stun spams. Our Retri paladin also used hammer e.t.c. And our arcane mage specced into slow for that fight, if the warrior or paladin got picked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolour nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Deleted

God guilds are lazy these days, guilds who wer casual used to wipe weeks/months and wouldn't give up. Now you come ask help?

You should be ashamed and not even play this game if you wan't free loot. You are one of the reasons this game got so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac
    God guilds are lazy these days, guilds who wer casual used to wipe weeks/months and wouldn't give up. Now you come ask help?

You should be ashamed and not even play this game if you wan't free loot. You are one of the reasons this game got so easy.
    Yea because asking for advice is the same as giving up and asking for free loot. Go back to your hut in STV troll.

our 3rd week om him serac and just aksing for "public" optinion on this aint asking LOL GIEV US LEWT! and about the raid setup this is best we can do atm im affraid, aint got biger rooster, atm we got one guy rerolling a priest. (we are small casual RL friend guild kinda)

If you can't change the setup much I agree with Geekbustarz and hope that you are using the stam scrolls.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kokek
    DK tank
    druid tank
    pala healer
    druid healer
    shaman healer
    shaman enha
    warlock
    DK dps
    Hunter
    With that group setup? Tell people to stop sleeping and switch targets.

You've got Frost Traps, Chains of Ice spam, Earthbind Totems and even Frost Shock if all else fails, on top of the abovementioned Paladin stun. Between that, there's no way a Val'kyr should get away. There's no rush to get LK down. Focus on what you are supposed to kill and focus on what you are supposed to avoid (= Defile) and you're halfway there already.

pretty simple: if valks get stunned and slowed properly ( initial stun and then stun when at the edge although one should already be enough), then your dps simply sucks ass^^. with the 15% buff it should be no problem at all.

what can i say we like shamans , ty for tips tho, was pretty much we were trying to do, just whats left is to have loads of tries till we get it right

More about gameplay fail and not knowing tacs then group setup. 15% is a joke and can be done with even more random setups.

My weekly LK 10 kill setup:

DK tank
    Warrior tank

Arcane mage
    Enh Shammy
    Rogue
    DK unholy
    Boomkin

Holy priest
    Druid healer
    Resto Shaman

Was done on 2nd try due to one lagspike, it is a fucking joke nowadays on normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier10101
    Yep, humans went around in those days casting balls of nature and stars at each other, and healing each other on the battlefield with thrown leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water