Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Really beginning to piss me off.

What?? your team sucks, and the opponent DOESNT LET YOU WIN?

omg.. thats blasphemy!

A good chunk of the end game bonus honor comes from things like how many walls are left standing, if they capped your GYs or not, and just plain HKs. In essence you're asking the horde to give up that extra bonus honor so that you can get more. I could see your argument as being logical if bonus honor and HK honor was non existent, and it was something like 1k honor per win, 500 per loss, 500 per draw, but that's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspecified
    Now, ive just started trying to gear my alt up on alliance. Now, whenever im in strand and we're defending first, we defend successfully. But 100% of the time, the horde have not let us win, and this really fucking pisses me off. Sometimes we'll win just because we're better, but in the times that we dont its just so damn annoying.
    lol.

recalls the old epic days of AV
    lol had great fun back then
    went on for hours sometimes ;D

10+ Year Old Account

To the OP why are you even PVPing if you just want the competition to roll over and let you win!??!

If you just want gear then run random dungeons it awards badges that allow you to acquire pretty good items for a very little work.

PVP however is all about asking..no! daring other players to try to stop you from completing the objective, if there is no opposition because you are just too good well then Kudos! and expect to be challenged frequently however, if there is no opposition because the opponent just gave up...then whats the purpose !? your gear will mean nothing if the opposition doesn't even try to stop you.....

Quote Originally Posted by skyclops
    recalls the old epic days of AV
    lol had great fun back then
    went on for hours sometimes ;D
    You mean weeks? Rarely, though. It usually went on for days.

Why do I get the distinct feeling this guy is some random DPS who doesn't actually contribute outside of hitting people. How many times has it been proven that in terms of most BG's... the team with the heals/tanks (Yes funny enough there are pvp tanks) will usually win.

That being said. You were outplayed. Deal with it mmmk? Luckily with the exception of stalemate AV/IoC there aren't any BG's that go for more than like 45 minutes at the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Halabash
    To the OP why are you even PVPing if you just want the competition to roll over and let you win!??!

If you just want gear then run random dungeons it awards badges that allow you to acquire pretty good items for a very little work.

PVP however is all about asking..no! daring other players to try to stop you from completing the objective, if there is no opposition because you are just too good well then Kudos! and expect to be challenged frequently however, if there is no opposition because the opponent just gave up...then whats the purpose !? your gear will mean nothing if the opposition doesn't even try to stop you.....
    Well if it means wasting my time (wasting = me not having fun in shitty battleground), then yes, roll over and let me win if we defended successfully.

BGs are quicker.

well im just talking about 2nd round here lad, 1st round go for it, whatever you can throw. Honestly, wouldnt mind if it was a better BG and enjoyable, just the whole having to destroy those annoying demos as a bad geared healer or having to drive those clunky things around just isnt my idea of fun.

To the above, i wasnt exactly outplayed, ican hardly contribute to that awful BG. im either in the cannons which are fucking boring, or in the demos which are just as crap.

Time is money! n i like money. do u like money?

to above, i love pvp too, thats basically all i do in this game, but sota is like THE worst BG.
    If thats your theory, then the more time I spend in a BG and the less time I am in the que, the better. Its not like I am trying to farm honor. So, I shouldn't allow the other team to win if we don't capture the relic.

Sota isn't the worst BG. AV is the worst BG, if you can even call it a BG anymore.

oh god my honor grinding isn't the optimal honor per hour because I suck argh argh god help me mmo champ forums you're my only hope

:
    Quote Originally Posted by xfloggingkylex
    Why can't battlegrounds be PVP?
    Lemme get this straight.

You claim that in a zone without any form of PvE, beyond INANIMATE, NONMOVING DOORS THAT YOU HIT, the other team "outpve'd you" and won. Even though, if you dominate them tactically, as opposed to humping corpses at a graveyard, you will always win SoTA. Always. No exceptions. Corpses do not cap relics.

So essentially they outpve'd you by being better at the battleground and you're just upset pvp isn't about mashing into a graveyard over and over again. I can sorta get that in IoC, except not really, since if you were actually crushing them in combat, they wouldn't be able to go kill a boss while you hump a graveyard.

You might want to look up the word "feint".

God Old School AV was epicly fun! Creating those giant skull mobs was absolutely the best honestly.

I'm sorry you hat SotA but no one likes all the bgs. I have WSG because I feel it has little tactical thought to it. It's always run across the street and then try to turtle while others get the other flag. I love using sieges and bashing down walls and that last rush to the relic room is great.

You said you will hold out in WSG even if its 2 - 0 with odds against you? That's when I wish my side would just give up so I could go on with my day but that never happens. People don't go to bgs to just roll over. If they did they'd just be the afker's that we boot now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantism
    If thats your theory, then the more time I spend in a BG and the less time I am in the que, the better. Its not like I am trying to farm honor. So, I shouldn't allow the other team to win if we don't capture the relic.

Sota isn't the worst BG. AV is the worst BG, if you can even call it a BG anymore.
    Too tired to comprehend that, so yeh sure !

Well atleast AV allows me to control my character instead of some clunky mechanic, even if im ganked in midfield by an army of rogues

And im just venting, im not asking you to fix it. Im creating a discussion, which i seem to have been succesful at, the purpose of a forum, gtho my thread you!

so you simply want horde to give up.

You really think anybody would do that? you havn't thought about, that they GET honor for every kill and they WON'T while being in the que for a new Battle srsly i would stick in and fight even tho we "lost" our attack round.
    its free honor kills and it's not time in QUE remember that it's PVP not omg we can't attack, let's just let the other team get more points because i had 14 other failing!

edit- and ofc its an bonus to irritate you aliance doggs!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomic
    so you simply want horde to give up. You really think anybody would do that? you havn't thought about, that they GET honor for every kill and they WON'T while being in the que for a new Battle srsly i would stick in and fight even tho we "lost" our attack round. its honor and it's not time in QUE remember that it's PVP not omg we can't attack, let's just let the other team get more points because i had 14 other failing!
    well in my bg the queues are preeeeeeeeeeety quick

well in my bg the queues are preeeeeeeeeeety quick
    yep your que times a quick that probably means that horde got longer que than you, my battlegroup got almost instant aliance que, but horde is about 12-15 mins....

Quote Originally Posted by Randomic
    yep your que times a quick that probably means that horde got longer que than you, my battlegroup got almost instant aliance que, but horde is about 12-15 mins....
    Woah shit i thought i was sleepy.

Ill repeat it one more time; MY MAIN IS HORDE.

I know how long the queues are tyvm, i stand by my "they are pertttttttttttyyyyyyyyy quick"

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Wait, wait, lol. Are you seriously angry because... the Horde isn't going to simply roll over and let you guys win and take all the glory? Really? Looooool.

For. The. Fucking. Horde.
    I love you.

10+ Year Old Account

Well if it means wasting my time (wasting = me not having fun in shitty battleground), then yes, roll over and let me win if we defended successfully.

BGs are quicker.

well im just talking about 2nd round here lad, 1st round go for it, whatever you can throw. Honestly, wouldnt mind if it was a better BG and enjoyable, just the whole having to destroy those annoying demos as a bad geared healer or having to drive those clunky things around just isnt my idea of fun.
    oh i get it you don't like objectives like defending your base or driving vehicles that actually do damage to the base structures while doing it more efficiently than an opposing team......you want gear quicker and that's all there is to it and guess what? once you get the gear you'll stop playing cause there is nothing to play for...soo when you stop playing and look back at the game you'll say "damn I wasted a lot of time for nothing"...oh wait that's what is exactly happening right now...really man give it a rest your argument holds no water, in fact why don't you just afk in your bg and help your faction lose when the other team is clearly working harder than you?

You misunderstood my post, no one won. It was a draw. But the fact they wasted 10 mins of my time when they could just let us win and let me get more honor and them not waste their time also, annoys me.
    From their point of view you should have given up and let THEM win.

Edit. Your sense of self entitlement in both posts is astounding btw

Maybe you should have let the horde win that way you wouldn't waste their time
    Quote Originally Posted by zolok
    Haha, everyone knows FIFA isn't a football game, it's Soccer!
    Quote Originally Posted by W
    You are clearly the idiot here as Blizzard would be able to check the IP address and mmo-champ can match up the ip address as well so boom headshot.
    Quote Originally Posted by fshfsjdk
    by the way, it's not key logger.