Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Really beginning to piss me off.

If I was your opposing faction, and you won the first defense. I would give every ounce of energy to make your miserable life worse and try a defend just so you wouln'd tget honour. Face it, it's a competitive game and if you can't grow the balls for it stop wasting everyone else's time.

Peace

B

Quote Originally Posted by Unspecified
    You misunderstood my post, no one won. It was a draw. But the fact they wasted 10 mins of my time when they could just let us win and let me get more honor and them not waste their time also, annoys me.
    They're not gonna let you guys win lol... They need the honor as well thats why its called pvp.

Why should we let you win only because you started defending first? Also pissing the enemy off is enough reason to do it ;D ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry
    If the first team holds off the attackers, they should win instantly. Really, all they can do after that is grief you.
    agreed, and who wants to spend 10 more minutes in that shithole of a BG anyway.

But the fact they wasted 10 mins of my time when they could just let us win and let me get more honor and them not waste their time also.
    Because they did not want to let you win?

you will get more honor that way and they will recieve less, if that was me I'd defend as well cuz I know I'd annoy people like you.

Also "Wait, wait, lol. Are you seriously angry because... the Horde isn't going to simply roll over and let you guys win and take all the glory? Really? Looooool.

For. The. Fucking. Horde."

Quoted for truth.

whenever this happens I always play on to the end, the more desperate the other team gets to win the more risky runs in they make and the more easy kills I get ;D

You can get a shed load of kills just inside the yellow door if you get a good team to defend it.

i only read QQ
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

For those that don't understand OP. He is saying he wants the opposition to just give up and let his team capture the titan relic fast to end the game after his team defends the relic successfully in the 1st round because the best they can achieve by successfully defending is a draw.

It pisses me off when people say things like "just let them win".... So yeah good on them for playing properly instead of immediately capitulating like the alliance always does when they are behind in any BG (yes i'm alliance).

You want fast games for fast honor.... Ever thought there might be other people in the game with other goals to you ? I have nothing to spend honor on because I don't do arena and already have all the wrathful / relentless pieces I can get without arena rating. I'd like my 100k honorable kills achievement and fast games are bad for that. There might also be people who actually enjoy playing for fun rather than just grinding away for items or achievements and they might not enjoy fast easy games either.

15+ Year Old Account

If you are fighting a battle you know you can't win, why would you intentionally lose?

If people thought like you, then we'd all be speaking Roman right now. Spartacus didn't say "Oh well, we can't beat the Roman f&*^ing Legion, let's just give up guys and let them kill us all!".

This post made me feel bad for playing Alliance now. Thanks, OP. Thanks a lot.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

15+ Year Old Account

so OP is saying, a team behind in a BG should just give up... mmk.

i agree with what someone else said though: if you're defending first, and do so successfully, the BG should end. the attacker has had their chance at the BGs goal and there's no logical reason why you'd have to capture it as you've already defended it to start with. but, that isn't in the game so people can do whatever they want.

10+ Year Old Account

basically, its jus someone moaning about how something isnt going his way and the world revolves around him, the world shines out of his ass and how everyone should drop everything jus to please him...

imho, hope it happens more to you

QQ the other side doesn't let me win.

The point of PvP is to do your best to make the other team lose. Who cares about winning as long as the other guy loses.

Yeah, sure. I'll let you win so you can gear-up faster than me... anyone handing out free epics to the other faction? röflz

Now, ive just started trying to gear my alt up on alliance. Now, whenever im in strand and we're defending first, we defend successfully. But 100% of the time, the horde have not let us win, and this really fucking pisses me off. Sometimes we'll win just because we're better, but in the times that we dont its just so damn annoying.

I see absolutely no benefit to them other than pissing us off. It wastes more time. We get less honor. They get the same honor. What!? Now when im on my main which is horde, i dont really notice this happening, so maybe its just my unluckiness.

Whats your opinions on this most annoying matter?