Frost DPS Weapon help.

Just need some real quick help here.
    I have just started to level a Frost Dps Deathknight, and I'd like to know what weapons I should go for, Fast weapons for more Killing Machine procs, Slow weapons for bigger hits or, a combo of the two (Slow MH Fast OH or vice versa).
    Any input would be apriciated.

Deleted

Re: Frost DPS Weapon help.

You want 2 slow weapons. You'll have very fast attackspeed anyhow. I've got my 2.60 weps down to 2.06 with 0 Haste .

2 slow weapons is your best bet, remember all the free haste from talents and harder hits with threat of thassarian

“Video Games don’t affect Kids. If Pacman had affected us as Kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms munching Magic Pills & listening to Repetitive Electronic Music”

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

two slow handers always best for a frost DK, if you already have a level 80 i'd go for the 2.80 speed heirloom maces.

10+ Year Old Account

If you want to do damage: slow/slow (the heirloom maces are awesome).

If you want to prance around like a little girl, poking people in the eye randomly, without doing much harm: fast/fast.

Combine the two if you want to be the laughing stock of the realm.

Two slow weapons (2.5s and higher)

Killing Machine actually procs MORE off of slow weapons, making them much better.
    And the 45% self haste through Icy Talons and Improved Icy Talons counts as Haste not weapon speed (in cause you didn't know that already)
    So slower is better. for everything. Procs and dmg. =)
    enjoy one of the most fun dps specs in the game

PS - you may want to get PowerAuras to deal with all the procs. its a very RNG based spec.

Haha, kk thank you all for the quick response and awesome help. I apreciate it. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by mhp
    If you want to prance around like a little girl, poking people in the eye randomly, without doing much harm: fast/fast.
    hmmmm this is tempting

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkedOne
    Haha, kk thank you all for the quick response and awesome help. I apreciate it. ^^
    hmmmm this is tempting
    Play a holy priest then, and try to melee anything to death. It's the same as fast/fast DK dps.

I recently got the ilvl 277 weapons from PvP because they have a high base damage and the one-handed pvp weapons have agility which isn't an amazing stat for DKs. Another added bonus to the PvP weapons is the gem slots so you can gem a useful stat in there.

All slow one handed dps weapons are going to have agility on them because they were originally intended for hunters, rogues, and shamans which benefit from agi instead of Str.