Cataclysm paladin interrupt

About the ret paladin interrupt (or was it just paladins in general getting an interrupt?)
    I support this idea, if anything it seems overdue for such a change, I'm curious for what it will be.

IMO they should revamp seal of justice to make it the interrupt, as that seal can be deadly,
    it has diminishing returns so it just eventually becomes useless under like 2 minutes of using it, and it lasts for 30 minutes :/ anyway, if you ask me it should just be like:

Hand of Justice
    Use the might of Justice to pummel your opponent,
    interrupting spellcasting and prevents your opponent
    from casting any spell from the school you just interrupted. (lol fail description but you know what I mean :P )
    x% base mana, 10 second cooldown

pretty much warriors pummel, but obviously doesn't have to be just like that, it can be a talent can be baseline even a glyph, you can make a sandwich out of it or shit it in the toilet I don't care, that's just my idea of what it should be and honestly, it seems pretty solid what do you paladins think? Inb4 the statement "pallys don't need interrupt wa wa wa"

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Cataclysm paladin interrupt

Quote Originally Posted by Vojka
    it has diminishing returns so it just eventually becomes useless under like 2 minutes of using it, and it lasts for 30 minutes :/ anyway, if you ask me it should just
    /facepalm.. you clearly dont know how diminishing return work.. lol

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Cataclysm paladin interrupt

please talk about cataclysm idea in the topics made for it.