Thread: Alt-W-2

Alt-W-2

I can't cast my number 2 key while walking (with w) and holding alt (to self target). It's an instant cast (rejuv), but nothing is happening when I press it (Holding Alt, Walking with W and pressing 2). I reset all my key bindings and still nothing. I can walk, hold alt and press 1, 3, 4, 5, etc. with no problem (also instant cast heals). I have auto-self target on also, so thats not the problem. Help anyone?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lapetes
    "I'm bad listen to me yell!"

Re: Alt-W-2

If you have auto-selfcast on, you should not need to hold alt to toggle selfcast.

get an anti-ghosting keyboard

Some keyboards can only manage so many keypresses at the same time. For me, I'll just hold both mouse buttons to keep running instead of holding 'w'

It is indeed an issue with keyboards being able to handle only so many simultaenous keypresses at once.
    They are likely designed to handle the modifier keys just fine, but any more obscure ones, like what you described will likely not work on most.
    If a keyboard upgrade is realistic then looking for a gaming one, with anti-ghosting should reduce the problem, though some do the job better than others.
    It does seem to be a step backwards, since seemingly some of the very old office keyboards, particularly the likes of the IBM ones never had that issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Googled and this came up: http://store.razerzone.com/store/raz...oryId.35156900

I don't know if that is the problem though since it works for 1,3,4,5 just fine for you, maybe doublecheck your keybinds and clear Alt-2 keybinds or something.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted

Check for Alt+W keybinds.