Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Ever try helping someone and get this response?

well the thing is he gave you some valid reasons on why crit could be better than haste, and you didnt give him one example or anything on why haste is better than crit all you showed him was that you had downed the LK
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

I paraphrased, i went into detail about how faster spells could easily mean less players dead but as is, shaman get 10% crit via talents, and after whats on our gear we really don't need anything additional, whereas the faster cast spells are always useful.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...sher&cn=Gouban

Give me an internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    No, they're the exchange students from China who cut your lock with bolt cutters, steal everything in your locker, then put their own padlock on the locker.

Whenever you encounter a healthy dose of ignorance mixed with pride, you'll find nothing but the most obstinate people. I just turn and walk away, because you can not reason with these individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by rboa
    You really do not want to get the RankWatch addon. I have gotten threats over those messages.
    lol i got RankWatch and use it all the time + i make messages whisper "downranking guy" and appear in party/raid
    90% of the people respond "i am not downranking spells your addon is broken lulz"
    after 2 minutes
    "hey man thanks for that i never saw it"

other 5% say " hey thanks great addon etc "

and THE 5% " fuck off idiot i wana play this game the way i want it not the way u tell me to " :
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

I hate the rankwatch addon, it lets people know when I am using rank 1 rez, or rank 1 fort on my priest

Give me an internet?

No, they're the exchange students from China who cut your lock with bolt cutters, steal everything in your locker, then put their own padlock on the locker.

I like haste for resto shaman. Maybe the guy with crit likes his chain heals to cast at 2.5 seconds when he has to cast them.

Heres the thing, the guy stacking crit was casting NOTHING but lhw.

Give me an internet?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong
    No raid group? Stop thinking ICC is hard. Even the Lich King is stupid easy, the hard part is getting everyone to do the same thing.
    I often think that if only I had 9/24 more of me I could get world firsts....lulz.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Was he using Riptide at least?

I cant recall with riptide or not as this was a litle while ago now and i no longer have recount active for the encounter.

I do know, he cast Earthshield 3 times. Only because he overwrote mine each time. After the first I whispered, "please don't overwrite my earthshield, I have a bit more spellpower than you so mine will be more efective on the MT< use yours on the paladin taking the adds" which was blatantly ignored heh.

Give me an internet?

Here's my all time favourite: My main is/was a DK at the time. It was 3.3.2 and they had just changed Scourge Strike recently to physical+shadow. I was on my hunter in ICC10 and leading the raid in DPS.

I noticed that there was one geared (for the time, ICC was just out) DK in the raid pulling about 3k DPS with full 251s/264s and he was something like 10/10/51 (or thereabouts).

I looked at Recount to figure out why he sucked so bad. His main nuke was Obliterate, but he hadn't specced into the talent that allows your diseases to remain if you use Obliterate. In the same raid, a less geared Blood tank DK was also using Obliterate as his main FU attack.

I whispered them both twice, saying that he should use scourge strike and death strike respectively. Neither one of them took my suggestion, but the Unholy DPS DK flipped out and complained about me in his guild. What felt like his whole guild then started whispering me and calling me an asshole, and explaining that I shouldn't tell people how to play.

To all of them (including the DPSer) I asked just one simple question... why do they raid at all? What is the point in upgrading your gear, when simply pressing a different button would increase their DPS by 50-100%?

Ever heard of Gordon Ramsey? ;D Next time go with that style and win ;D

"Live without regrets"

lol nah next time i think ill just let them be bad and carry them

Give me an internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebellious
    Ever heard of Gordon Ramsey? ;D Next time go with that style and win ;D
    I like this haha. People seem to take notice of their mistakes when someone blatantly abuse them about it.

"YOU BLOODY IDIOT! I WOULDNT FEED THAT TO MY DOG!"

oooh he logged out in pve gear this time, here are his stats:
    1225 int
    2811 sp
    407mp5 while casting
    114 haste
    925 crit rating. for a 43.7% crit.

Give me an internet?

You talk a lot of smack for a guy with only one shoulderpad.

o.O?

Give me an internet?

This game is so stressful.

You should see some shamans on my server...

Quote Originally Posted by Notch
    You talk a lot of smack for a guy with only one shoulderpad.
    What?

I think you speak a lot of stupid shit for a woman....man.....thing.... I think....

(Haha sexist jokes are funny!)