Optimal Ret Rotation with 4 Piece T10?

What's the best rotation for Ret when I have the full T10 bonus?

Was checking Elitist Jerks, and the retribution discussion thread suggests--
    DS > CS > Judgement > HoW > Consecrate > Exorcism > Holy Wrath

But on the Retribution BiS thread, they posted rotation during the tests as--
    Judgement>Crusader Strike>Divine Storm>Hammer of Wrath>Consecration>Exorcism>Holy Wrath

Even more confusing I have been going by this rotation since I checked a couple months ago--
    Judgement >DS > CS > HoW > Consecrate > Exorcism > Holy Wrath

Can someone help me clarify this?

Here is my armory, if it makes a difference.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ub&cn=Virtutis

Re: Optimal Ret Rotation with 4 Piece T10?

Judgement, our hardest hitting ability, refreshes 1/4th of our base mana. (yay for doing alot of damage, and not going oom)
    Divine Storm, with 2 piece t10 is has become "about" a 6 second cool down. it hits hard, and the more you have it on cool down, the more the 2 piece can proc.
    Crusader Strike, tiny 4 second cool down, hits like a sissy girl but used constantly over time with its tiny cool down, it does decent damage.
    Hammer of Wrath, pretty much a guaranteed crit, good to throw in when the boss is under 20%
    Consecrate, better then exorcism, and glyphed, it helps maintain mana and smooths out the rotation.
    Exorcism, hits for a decent amount, but with such a long cool down, not justifiable to throw ahead of much else.
    Holy Wrath, rarely used, but Ive found spare moments where I can sneak one in. Still hits for 4-6k single target, but huge cool down. You'd be better off using this global cool down to hit divine plea.

Of course there are many occasions where I deviate from this rotation.
    IE: i put crusader strike in front of divine storm at the beginning of the fight because of my 264 libram, but once I hit 5 stacks of "formidable"(libram buff name), divine storm's priority skips ahead of crusader strike. Also, there are plenty of times you'd want to hit crusader strike first when running back to a boss from adds to not let your 5 stacks of formidable fall off.

Re: Optimal Ret Rotation with 4 Piece T10?

Quote Originally Posted by Minimach

Judgement, our hardest hitting ability, refreshes 1/4th of our base mana. (yay for doing alot of damage, and not going oom)
    Divine Storm, with 2 piece t10 is has become "about" a 6 second cool down. it hits hard, and the more you have it on cool down, the more the 2 piece can proc.
    Crusader Strike, tiny 4 second cool down, hits like a sissy girl but used constantly over time with its tiny cool down, it does decent damage.
    Hammer of Wrath, pretty much a guaranteed crit, good to throw in when the boss is under 20%
    Consecrate, better then exorcism, and glyphed, it helps maintain mana and smooths out the rotation.
    Exorcism, hits for a decent amount, but with such a long cool down, not justifiable to throw ahead of much else.
    Holy Wrath, rarely used, but Ive found spare moments where I can sneak one in. Still hits for 4-6k single target, but huge cool down. You'd be better off using this global cool down to hit divine plea.

Of course there are many occasions where I deviate from this rotation.
    IE: i put crusader strike in front of divine storm at the beginning of the fight because of my 264 libram, but once I hit 5 stacks of "formidable"(libram buff name), divine storm's priority skips ahead of crusader strike. Also, there are plenty of times you'd want to hit crusader strike first when running back to a boss from adds to not let your 5 stacks of formidable fall off.

This ^

Was about to write the same but you were faster

I would only add that another reason for having Exorcism so down on the priority list is that it counts as a spell thus uses the spell hit table, which is a lot higher than your melee, so it also has a chance to miss.
    Before you ask, it's not the same case with consecration. For some odd reason only the first tick of the spell is what can miss, rest of it will always hit.

Good luck with the rotation. ROLL DAT FACE !!! ;-)