Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: stupid orphans and pvp

Quote Originally Posted by himlaklar
    I'd say Stupid Blizz.
    The PvPers hate to get their game ruined by people who don't know how to PvP
    and the PvEers hate to have to PvP to get a Meta-Ach.

I am just doing it as I want "What a long strange trip it's been" in the end... I'd rather do every heroic with an orphan than spend a whole day in a BG and yet not have AV and EotS done. Guess I'll be in BG's all week, woptido.
    i pvp and i loved it. I was number one for alliance on like everything damage,kills,hks everything. Im pretty good already but when you grab a bunch of pve'ers and run into bgs it makes me look fantastic. I love it! also i got the 1600-1590 achievement in ab. Ive been waiting almost 3 mos for this time because everyone says its the best time to get it and i did.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&cn=Romeolock

10+ Year Old Account

I got really lucky with the pvp ones save for eots, horde and ally just stood idle and we traded caps.

Damn you Blizz forcing us PvPers to do PvE content! (Utgarde Pinnacle).

yesterday i tried the av achi at the start i popped my orphan ran to the first tower and took it, not knowing my orphan disappeared:S so 1 horde retook it and i tried to take it again.
    did this 4 or 5 times then i finaly saw i didnt have my orphan out ;D
    made me lol abit and took the tower with orphan out, i dont know what other ally's thought about it but i had a big laugh there.

wsg is a whole difrend story and sucks bit more. been doing it for almost 1 whole day and havent seen 1 match where people try to get the achi:S every1 is just playing like they should (except for me, but its hard to defend a flag on your own against 6 horde )