Poll: Which class do you think will be the most fun in Cataclysm?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Most Fun Class in Cata

Based on the upcoming changes, previews and overall direction each class is going in, which do you think looks the most fun/promising for cataclysm.

On a side note, feel free to mention the classes you play now and what you plan on rolling in cata

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Most Fun Class in Cata

shroomkins ftw
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Of the two characters I bother to gear up, my mm hunter and prot pally, I have to say paladins seem to be getting the fun'er abilites. The hunter changes might be super great or ruin the class, have to wait and play to see.

Hunter since they get focus and second will be shaman walking while casting :v

10+ Year Old Account

Dk
    /Crosses fingers

Shaman troll

Come face me force of elemtental power mon! ;D ;D ;D

Mages ofc

Priest with lifegrip. The possibilities are endless.
    Angry at a melee dps in raid? Lifegrip him away!
    Cleaving trash? Bored? Lifegrip the tank!
    Nasty Mage about to shatter your partner? Lifegrip out of Los!
    Endless...

Ill probably stick with my 3 characters that I geared out so far. Tank/dps DK, Hunter, and Tank/DPS Paladin. I dont have the push to level any other toons and if i do, it might be my mage but its highly unlikely even though i have heirloom gear on her. Ive been tanking/dpsing for 2yrs now and I feel that it'll be fun doing the same thing unless they screw up a spec that i like. We'll see how it goes. Im looking forward to the DK spell where they can use the spell that was used against them though. I will so make a macro for that lol.

Bit dissapointed with the DK spells, they're mainly focused on pvp and I dont get why they introduced Outbreak with all the changes to dispelling. Would rather have an ability like Defile.

The shaman changes look very exciting though, just like the mage ones. So I'll def take a loot at them with my chars too.

"Scars remind us where we've been. They don't need to dictate our future."

Death Knight and Priest. What would be more fun than having them pick the same target, and Life Grip+Death Grip it just to see it torn in half?

Warlock.

Voted for my class ofc.

the class you play.

If your class doesn't have a fungi-based ranged explosive, please put your hand down. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account

Warlock, the new soul shard system should give it a nice twist
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Honestly though I'd be amazed if the xpac took that long, even taking Blizzard's soon(tm) into consideration. If it doesn't come out before October it means there are some serious issues behind the scenes and it's time to abandon ship like an Italian cruiseliner captain.

Shaman, because its always been the most fun class all the way since launch.
    Don't Fwoosh me.

even with all the cool changes, and the urge to play a doggy, im still sticking with holy paladin as main as its what i enjoy most, all my lts il eventually level to 85 ofcourse and play but the changed to healing look interesting.

The most fun class in cata will be whichever one I'll be playing, I'm just so awesome me playing it buffs the class by itself.

Anyway I'll start with my boomkin and will then probably level a holy cow or use one of the dozen alts I have that are rotting away somewhere.

Resto Shaman

I'm siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-nging in the Healing Rain