Poll: Which class do you think will be the most fun in Cataclysm?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Most Fun Class in Cata

Quote Originally Posted by Dakeshi
    Death Knight and Priest. What would be more fun than having them pick the same target, and Life Grip+Death Grip it just to see it torn in half?
    What's the difference between that and two dks death gripping the same target? No difference...

The new mage spells sound fun, but as usual i will be playing my hunter.
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something.

I love druids, I always have. I think I'll consider my druid most fun no matter what changes the other classes get.

Healing Rain.
    Nuff said.

My pick is entirely dependant on the functionality of Dark Simulacrum.

If they make Dark Simulacrum function so that right when you copy the spell it is automatically cast at your target, I likely will abandon my DK for a Shroomkin that I am currently leveling. Auto copying spells is stupid, leaves little room for skill, and wont sway the tide of battle very much at all. Think about it, Mage Deep Freezes you after you Simulacrum him, yall both sit in Deep Freeze like a pair of douchebags (except the mage will likely blink and just shatter you or poly you anyways.) What about Fear? copy a Warlocks fear and you both flee in terror, netting zero benefit to the fight except putting you ahead by one fear DR. Boring.

Now, if they did something badass like cause your next deathcoil to mimic the spell cast by the enemy after you DS them instead of being a Deathcoil, then that would be sickeningly awesome. Copy fear, get feared, when you come out of fear BAM fear his healer. Copy Ice Lance because you got juked? Sucks for you bro you shoulda been more careful with Dark Simulacrum cause you just lost a load of damage on Deathcoil.

They also need to make it so that it uses the target's damage values, so that when you mimic a damage spell you don't hit for crap because you have no spell power while you got hit for an assload.

If they go with the boring former version, I will definitely be playing a Shroomkin just because ranged fungal explosives are intense.

[size=10pt]Ya'll need to get the Hell of my shroomkin. < has been balance since 06, [size=10pt][size=10pt]ITS MINE![/size]
    [/size][/size]
    You will all fall at the Hand of my Shroomy Mine field!!
    WHAT!? Nerfed already 10 yards, no 3yrds, and only 3 out at any one given time? BLARRG
    ok well you will all, er some of you might be extremely unfortunate enough to maybe die at the hand of my 3 capped shroomy minefield!!! eh..heh