Your best dungeon experiance.

Mine is SFK it is everything a dungeon could ask for.
    Post yours.

Re: Your best dungeon experiance.

anything that doesn't have a dps queue'd as a tank

Dire Maul, all wings

15+ Year Old Account

if you mean just dungeon MC or AQ 50s...best time ever with guild

best time i had will in dugeon was...i cant remember what it was but it was a 10 man pug (everyone was not in a guild) after run we came together and made a guild :P

(sorry little drunk here and its almost 12 at night
    im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

Fighting Archaedas in Uldaman for the very first time back in vanilla. I know most players hate that place, but it was my first epic feeling in WoW and holds a spesial place in my wow heart

10+ Year Old Account

Either HoL or FoS. Both very well-made dungeons.
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

BRD.
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something.

Wailing Caverns
    It's just a game.

Either Shadowfang Keep, Durnholde or Scholomance. >
    My power is infinite! ~ Malygos.

Your power can be infinite! ~ Some kind of steroid advertisement.

Utgarde Pinnacle is my favorite WotLK 5man.

Undecided for TBC.

SFK for Vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account

Deadmines (first dungeon ever so it was pretty epic going through there)

Stratholme (this is my favourite just so epic being there with all the fire and the undeads + scarlet)

Scholomance (Killing all the cool looking bosses well had not seen many liches or death knights. and getting the dungeon gear for this dungeon just awesome. And the quests inside was cool also)

Durnholde (helping Thrall escape and go back and see familar faces in Southshore just a cool instance)

Dire Maul (Finally finishing the warlock chain after atleast four-five hours inside that place and another week getting to this part, killing the dreadlord and getting the mount i was happy the rest of the week)

Zul'farrak (Just because of the war on the pyramide and the hydra boss)

Halls of Reflection (You can't say that running from the Lich King for the first time is not scary atleast when you are not ready for it. I thought we would die every time he got to close, but we did'nt luckily)

The Shadow lab (After three hours wiping wiping and some more wiping and you then see MurMur. I got excited atleast)

Well these are the ones i remember having an epic feeling when going through even for just at some places.

Zul'Farrak

When I first did Scarlet Monestary or Uldaman it was pretty damn amazing. Also Halls of Reflection for the first time was fantastic it just feels awesome to be running from the Lich King. lol

old world dungeons were by far my favorites. BC ones felt too hard, WotLK too easy. Old world was just right. i especially liked the fact that no matter which direction you wandered, you would get a sizable amount of bosses and loot, guarded by complex trash packs. blackrock depths then, that's my specific instance. no matter which way you wander, you're killing trash, having fun, and getting loot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.