Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: World of Warcraft player Hall of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol
    Dernos - Holy shock paladin Vanilla. known for having 2k judgements, 3k holy shocks and the Meteor trinket (0.5% drop chance from trash in aq40) doing 3-4k damage.

Drakedog - To this date i have yet to see any other Warlock (except Inflames) To have so much controll over his crowd controlls and still come out on top 5v1.

Vurtne - Best mage of all times is without doubt Vurtne, if you dont know who Vurtne is you better rethink everything you think you knew about vanilla pvp skill.

Dernos holy paladin - http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=21156
    Drakedog warlock - http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=32623
    Vurtne Mage - http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=21974
    Legendary figures indeed, respect

15+ Year Old Account

*looks around nervously*

Well.. the most famous player on Muradin is Vaosan (Troll Shaman) and his guild <WILL WIPE YOU ON GALV> He's known as being an unstoppable resto/elemental shaman who leads PvP and PvE on Muradin. Also for going on an alt Draenei female in a lovely black dress sitting in IF on a riding turtle spamming Aliance trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Iko
    I often see post similar to this about twice a month, might be more for all I know it’s hard to keep track. But no matter how many I see, there’s always one toon I never see mentioned, Grim. His videos inspired me to make a rogue and I’m sure countless others.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH17rZmtvzo

^ His first of three videos entitled "Grim's Total Annihilation."
    I prefer Kalimist 'coz he's such a qt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

10+ Year Old Account

On Mannoroth Us, its all about the Tiberium, Jerry Seinfeld jokes ftw.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Also first: Orangemarmalade.

Overdone, but still an epic moment.
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

If one chooses to believe him, Sulfuric, obviously.

But no-one ever does.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost
    If one chooses to believe him, Sulfuric, obviously.

But no-one ever does.
    His name mentioned twice in one thread, it's the apocalypse.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Go to Shadowmoon -- Horde side and in trade type "Who is Prayer?"

I think you'll find out why he/she belongs here. (Even though it isn't for a good demerit, everyone knows who it is)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Unbreakable-lvl 60 enhancment shaman
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    I'm getting sick of this little forum character you play grumpy, we get it your pretending to be a grumpy old man. Hilarious. Every poster here and every WoW player is still a human being and deserves respect.

Like I tried to Warn Sulfuric who is no longer allowed to post here. How you talk to people can be understood as trolling which is against the rules and can get you banned. So my advice to you is to drop your little pissed off act and be a normal person because you crossed the line and now I'm not going to ignore reports I get about you.
    I wish you would stop getting personal, it's below the expectations I'd have of a mod and childish. I would never criticize your name, I would never criticize your avatar, I would never criticize your Armory profile, I would never criticize the way you edit a person's post and put in bolded, red letters that they have been banned, often including a "witty" remark.

You think I'm playing a character? You think this is an act? Yes, I may not be an "Old Man" but I chose this name because many people I know, my friends, my family, liken me to a "grumpy old man", I find this humorous so I chose to make it into my profile. This is how I act in real life, I express my opinions in real life and you know what? People like me for it. Yes, I may throw in a "Bahumbug" or two but my opinions are my own and I express them I would express them.

I never disputed that Ezra's story was not tragic, a child dying is always terrible and I also sympathize with your case but for all intents and purposes this thread is to determine WoW players that deserve to be put into a hypothetical hall of fame. If Michael Cera was awarded the best actor Oscar for his performance in Year One (or really any of his movies but that's neither here nor there) people would dispute it. Just like how I disputed Ezra's status as a legendary player as he didn't actually do anything in the game to earn it.

Threatening and banning those who disagree with your own personal opinions (while they are completely fair and I can relate having lost my younger brother many years ago when I was eight, but I have since moved on and come to terms that we all die some day) is also childish.

I'm sorry to those I may have offended, it appears there are topics that I shouldn't express my opinions in.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

For me, it's Danaik. Best PvP movie I've seen, pretty much one crazy-ass hunter. I don't even play a hunter, but he makes me want to. http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=122825
    10 char req. - because explaining is good.

AT Grumpy:

While i myself personally agree with you...if you keep pushing the topic hes gonna have a legitimate reason to ban you. Which is derailing the thread.

OT:

I vote for Neilyo. cuz he's neil and he's yo

I also vote for boneshock for his seemingly mad skills (cant really see past all the editing)

Unmercy is my favorite rogue ever <-------

Akiros

Im gonna go ahead and say unmercy AGAIN
    http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=144955

zomg

edited to remove the long quote.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

10+ Year Old Account

I don't really care much for "WoW Hall of Famers" individually. I focus more on myself and how I can be better.
    "Too many people have opinions on things they know nothing about. The more ignorant they are, the more opinions they have."
    -Thomas Hildern

Quote Originally Posted by Orumis
    I don't really care much for "WoW Hall of Famers" individually. I focus more on myself and how I can be better.
    I like people who are better than me, and will always be better than me.

10+ Year Old Account

forgot to mention, on Arthas a dwarf rogue named Brumble, pretty good twink that bastard and on horde side on BC the Guild <TG> was one of the most famous
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

Quote Originally Posted by The Grumpy Old Man
    How on Earth is that heroic? While his story was tragic and I do feel sorry for him, it was in no way heroic or legendary etc.

He was merely a dying kid who played WoW, that got to do something other people would only dream to do because of it and then he died after getting free sympathy epics.

I hate soppy people like you. Especially people who put R.I.P at the end of their posts.

My answer: I don't care about players other than myself, my friends and my guild members.

now sir ... look who had already made it personal

anyways the point i think the OP was really trying to make was something about memorable players not necessarily being great at the game.

whether you like it or not it is in some way heroic/epic. having gear made after you HIS VOICE if i remember correctly was used for one of the early quests in tauren area. i think the phoenix mount was made because of him too but not 100% sure on that.

either way its pointless to argue against someones idea of what they think is heroic which is one of the points i think elementium was trying to make.

either way i think its pretty stupid of you to just keep this going while also trying to come off as the one thats being attacked personally.

either way i'm gonna have to say Drakedog is the only guy besides leeroy and maybe ming, for popularity, drake was awesome he just owned stuff up and kinda taught me to play my lock which i still never got as good as him lol.

No more mentioning Ezra or our conversations about him!

Also Azael! Number 1 warlock in the world!

Hmm there is somE;

leeroy: just for the lolzz

Atinlol: crazy pala

"Two things are infinte: the universe and human stupidity; and im not sure about the universe"

While I still discredit Maydie, for his use of personal healers, which different posters claim he dosen't, I suggest you check his Blizzard Scrolling Battle Text throughout the movie, and check all the heals he gets in big 1vsX situations. Plus his big hits if because of Bloodlust/Beserk buffs in WSG and AB, plus recklessness used in all the clips.

Myself, I have my list here

Hydra
    Orangemarmelade
    Vurtne
    Drakedog
    Leeroy

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Happy Funtime Rainbow Unicorn Power, Ultra Force Yay!
    I wish you would stop getting personal, it's below the expectations I'd have of a mod and childish. I would never criticize your name, I would never criticize your avatar, I would never criticize your Armory profile, I would never criticize the way you edit a person's post and put in bolded, red letters that they have been banned, often including a "witty" remark.

You think I'm playing a character? You think this is an act? Yes, I may not be an "Old Man" but I chose this name because many people I know, my friends, my family, liken me to a "grumpy old man", I find this humorous so I chose to make it into my profile. This is how I act in real life, I express my opinions in real life and you know what? People like me for it. Yes, I may throw in a "Bahumbug" or two but my opinions are my own and I express them I would express them.

I never disputed that Ezra's story was not tragic, a child dying is always terrible and I also sympathize with your case but for all intents and purposes this thread is to determine WoW players that deserve to be put into a hypothetical hall of fame. If Michael Cera was awarded the best actor Oscar for his performance in Year One (or really any of his movies but that's neither here nor there) people would dispute it. Just like how I disputed Ezra's status as a legendary player as he didn't actually do anything in the game to earn it.

Threatening and banning those who disagree with your own personal opinions (while they are completely fair and I can relate having lost my younger brother many years ago when I was eight, but I have since moved on and come to terms that we all die some day) is also childish.

I'm sorry to those I may have offended, it appears there are topics that I shouldn't express my opinions in.
    This This This This THIS!

But maybe im just bitter for being banned once by him already for "Trolling".

I swear he doesn't even know the meaning of the word.

As a note - he didn't even have the courtesy to reply to my email.

But to go back on topic...

I would have to say Leeroy... not for being heroic... and i actually despise the guy.

But EVERYONE who has EVER played WoW (and some people who havn't) know of him.