Poll: Hurt/Heal continue, or be locked upon opening.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Hurt/Heal.(The Epidemic on MMO.)

The hurt/heal threads have become a bit redundant, basically a new one is started everyday, and they're nothing more than cheap ways to increase your post count. Forums are for discussion, if you want some pointless "game" then go to miniclips.
    Tldr: They're pointless (Imo.), so please if the majority agrees, start locking the hurt/heal threads.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Re: Hurt/Heal.(The Epidemic on MMO.)

Spam is as spam does.

If post count mattered for anything I could understand this, but since it doesn't I say let the people have their fun. (or possibly create a forum games section that doesn't add to post count to stop the whiners)

Quote Originally Posted by Conquestaxe
    If post count mattered for anything I could understand this, but since it doesn't I say let the people have their fun. (or possibly create a forum games section that doesn't add to post count to stop the whiners)
    Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    Spam is as spam does.

They can keep their retarded game if they make it somehow stop from appearing on the front page.

Im thinking minigames forum with no post count. Thats how I see alot of people managing that on other fansites.
    Maybe Medhan will bring Alleria and Turalyon back. In Stromguard...with Atiesh... 2 years ago.

Isn't it nice to have this great forum where even the moderators troll people.

10+ Year Old Account

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing
    ----------------------------------------

10+ Year Old Account

If trolling was in the dictionary, I'd by you a dictionary and make you study the definition, cause you have no idea.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by TheParafernalia
    If trolling was in the dictionary, I'd by you a dictionary and make you study the definition, cause you have no idea.
    Trolling is making a statement or taking a point of view purposely to upset or anger the target. It came from the old form of fishing where they would throw out some bait and drag a large net hoping to catch something.

To me it seems like he is trolling, and he is breaking one of the forum rules at the very least.

10+ Year Old Account

Trolling is making a statement or taking a point of view purposely to upset or anger the target. It came from the old form of fishing where they would throw out some bait and drag a large net hoping to catch something.

To me it seems like he is trolling, and he is breaking one of the forum rules at the very least.
    apparently you get upset easily then.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraphernalia
    apparently you get upset easily then.
    Possibly, but just quoting a previous post without any discussion is like brushing someones point of view off and saying it doesn't matter.

Possibly, but just quoting a previous post without any discussion is like brushing someones point of view off and saying it doesn't matter.
    Well, it doesn't. forum rules > point of view. Most people have to learn this the hard way.

I'm terribly sorry you feel that way, I'll be sure to cater to everyone's whimsical feelings no matter how big or small in the future!

I believe we can refrain from becoming off topic while we're at it.

The poll should've been:

Hurt/Heal games, what to do with them

( ) Hurt Them
    ( ) Heal Them
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska
    Well, it doesn't. forum rules > point of view. Most people have to learn this the hard way.
    But that is just the thing, it is one of the forum rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor

• Don't reply unless you have something to say. That means don't just post a quote followed by "No.", "lol", or any other one word or abbreviation. Voice your opinion if you must, but please put a little bit of effort into it.
    This seems to be a lost cause so I will drop the subject.

15+ Year Old Account

I will be locking new ones but I'm keeping the ones that have been going up. I was fine with the first one and even the second or third.. but people tend to make threads so they can be the creator of a thread with lots of replies, which Is what I assume is happening now.

So, if any new ones are made report them and I'll lock them as spam.

10+ Year Old Account

Finally.

Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    Spam is as spam does.
    reference to forrest gumb?

Completely agree, it was an okay idea to pass time, maybe the first time then it got ridiculous.