Thread: a little button

a little button

id like to sugest a button at the bottom of each page that sends you to the top of the current page you are on. i use a few forums with this button (usually a little up arrow) and i press this button all the time. i use the mmo-champ logo to go back to the main page alot for the live forum update thing and holding page up (esp on photo related topics or topics that have long posts or many quotes on) can be very annoying.

for people like me who tend to follow the forum only by the update thing, which i assume is alot, i think this button will be very appreciated.

Re: a little button

F5 to refresh your browser.

Or if you insist on scrolling all the way up, use the Home key on your keyboard.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by quiscat
    Or if you insist on scrolling all the way up, use the Home key on your keyboard.
    The little arrow is indeed pretty redundant, as long as you have a home key on your keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by quiscat
    F5 to refresh your browser.

brilliant, i'll refresh the page im on which is a post on the forum not the main page so i get to see the forum post again.

So you wish to get to the top of the forum page you are reading correct? Hit the Home key on your keyboard, it will take you right to the top. Dont need the little button then.