Active 39 Twink Bracket realm/battlegroup in EU?

In advance I'd like to appologize if there's already a thread regarding the subject, I know how some of you like to flame people for making new threads that already exist. But I tried the search option in MMO-champ - I really did, but I couldn't find anything.

So... As the subject states/asks, I'd like to know if there's some active 39 twinking going on somewhere in EU realms. Cause my 38 twink warlock needs a new home. Cyclone battlegroup kinda died completely early this year - for the 39 twink bracket at least.

Thanks for reading!

Re: Active 39 Twink Bracket realm/battlegroup in EU?

Why are you linking armory to flex epeen? there's nothing to show

anyways, Cyclone is probably your best shot

ok, armory link removed, i'm sorry, i thought perhaps someone would be curious :

So Cyclone eh? Well I guess 39 twinks are dead on EU realms altogether...

Quote Originally Posted by izihbo
    ok, armory link removed, i'm sorry, i thought perhaps someone would be curious :

Ignore the above poster, I AM CURIOUS. I recently started on a level 60 twink myself.. it fails right now but i am in high spirits fr thunderfury as i already have one binding.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Wannabeninja

Quote Originally Posted by izihbo
    well, i dont wanna spoil your fun, but it seems there are not much people out there like you. Who have fun at low level pvp. I knew a lot of people in the 39 bracket, but those were loving it for some reasons. those reasons have changed.
    People were loving it since you already got some kewl abilities, but still could not ride a mount.
    Now people can ride with level 20. So what stays for the mount haters? lvl 19 bracket. It´s just that toons dont have a acceptable number of abilities with lvl 19, and those 9 skillpoints you got dont help much either.

Maybe you decide to grow into the 60 bracket? Like i heard they have less problems.

Oh rats! When I do bg's with my warlock - I'm seriously ruling the dps output numbers and having the least amount of deaths/per kill ratio... I'm really enjoying my OP'ness :
    If I was ever gonna go do 60 twinking instead, I'd level a new warlock for it.

So lets say I do... What realm should I be going for?