Poll: How many warriors do you have?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: How many warriors do you have?

I've got one. When I started many years ago, it was my first like.. absolute main, and it still is!
    But that's enough, there's only as many char slots as there are classes. I don't wanna fill up several slots with the same class. Pointless.

A friend of mine was considering making an alt of his main, the same class that is. Didn't take guildies etc long to convince him not to do so.

Have a warrior alt at 80. I guess I see no need for having more than one of the same class unless you really really REALLY enjoy leveling the class or if you are in a world first guild (like paragon) and are trying to have mirror toons, especially now with duel spec and faction change etc. As for me, I'd rather spend my time leveling a different class each time I was going to bother leveling. But in my last guild, one guy did have 3 druids and 2 hunters at max (possibly the other way around, I forget).

I think 4
    a 39 twink that I don't ever play, was messing around with friends.
    A 70 I got off a guildie when he quit
    a level 20 one I was messing around on.
    My 80 new main.
    Xilë - Affixed - Frostmourne

None. Yet. I'll be rolling a goblin fury warrior ASAP.

I don't see why anyone would have +1??

had 1 lvl 80 warrior, deleted it 2 weeks ago.
    I've no idea what to write here.

10+ Year Old Account

voted the wierd answer, but then it struck me! i have a lvl 20 warr on xavius eu.
    ....................................................................................