Thread: GM How To

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: GM How To

Well, you -would- have to be able to physically report to a headquarters. For the US, that'd be in California (and in some cases, Texas). For EU, that's apparently Ireland and France. I've looked at getting a job in Blizzard before (They were looking for forum moderators a while back), but even the most simple jobs require you to be able to make a physical appearance at one of their headquarters.

If a position isn't listed on their careers page, they likely aren't looking for someone in that field. Best you can do is keep looking and checking for an opening.

Been interested in Blizzard's employment policy as well, especially anything connected to the world famous "Creative Development." Unfortunately, there isn't a single inch of data dedicated on that particular matter. I've been stalking the official "We are hiring" part of the website, looking for any news related to it but had no luck what so ever. I am beginning to regret switching from Computer Science (programming) to Communication and Media Studies at my university, seeing how the majority of the applications are from that field in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    Go to the website.

Scroll down.

Click on the button which says "BLIZZARD IS HIRING!" It's blue, to the right of the "Need Help: SUPPORT" button, just below the community spotlight.
    lies