Thread: wat buy?

10+ Year Old Account

wat buy?

so i got to the point where i dont know what to buy with frost emblems, offset or t10?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...+Batol&cn=Zevy

DDD
    ....................................................................................

Re: wat buy?

tier 10 chest + tier 10 head.if u have still badge buy waist "circle of ossus"
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Orgasmatron
    tier 10 chest + tier 10 head.if u have still badge buy waist "circle of ossus"
    Well i guess our friend the OP is ignoring your advice, except for the ossus part.

@ The OP, while your at the emblem vendor, buy some gems, re-gem your gloves and bracers, get some of those enchanting mats from your daily randoms and re-enchant those boots, re-spec to not have 5 points in concentration or ice shards.

And as much as dots being removed on polymorph, 60% health on evocation, and movement impairing effects being removed by icy veins are, reglyph.

nice pants.

that is all.
    This signature has been removed due to a violation of the Signatures + Avatars guidelines.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Siddarta
    Well i guess our friend the OP is ignoring your advice, except for the ossus part.

@ The OP, while your at the emblem vendor, buy some gems, re-gem your gloves and bracers, get some of those enchanting mats from your daily randoms and re-enchant those boots, re-spec to not have 5 points in concentration or ice shards.

And as much as dots being removed on polymorph, 60% health on evocation, and movement impairing effects being removed by icy veins are, reglyph.
    loooooooool, this was my frost pvp spec before..... looks like i forgot to change the glyphs :PpPPppPppp
    ....................................................................................

4T10 >>>> a couple of crappy offset pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Needonboots
    4T10 >>>> a couple of crappy offset pieces.
    4T10>>>>Chuck Norris