School of hard knocks.

Really is a shitty achievement to do for us pve personas.

Re: School of hard knocks.

I did it in 1 hour. One eots, one AV, one AB and one WSG.

Easy as I'll get out and a great way to get the 50 defend towers achievement in AV to if you've got people just standing around to get the holiday one.
    For the Forsaken and Glory to the Banshee Queen!

just have to do it early in the event. people are much more willing to cooperate with others who are just there for the achievement if 99% of the people in the BG have their orphans out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I have everything but AB.....it is taking over a whole day for one queue...

brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]

I did all of the achievement for "for the children" in about a half an hour. You just suck

Deleted

Form a premade PvP group with your friends or guildies - it's handy if some are skilled PvPers too - and stick together until everyone gets those achievements. Being well geared and experienced I soloed those for myself, then later helped others to get it.

I also managed to get the Tower Defense (def 50 towers) achievement in AV when hordies with their orphans were queuing to the flag. Most honored a silent treaty and allowed me to recap the banner in peace, most even without interfering if I had to defend myself against the less honorable enemies.

the opposite faction is trying to get the achieve to so don't kill any ally u see
    Quote Originally Posted by worlddan
    My understanding is that deathwing will erupt from that pool and fly around squeaking, "Runescape! I was in Runescape! How do I get back to Runescape?!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Beast
    I did all of the achievement for "for the children" in about a half an hour. You just suck
    0/10, not even trying here.
    my stuped shamans - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Miyagi

I did it six times total (five this year). First year I cheated and had my boyfriend, who's awesome at PvP, do it all for me. :P

This year, I did it on five characters - feral druid, holy pally, disc priest, enhancement shaman and blood DK. EotS was DEFINITELY the worst. I've done maybe 10 of those on both my pally and DK before getting a flag. My druid, priest and shaman all got lucky and needed three or less runs. AV was annoying. Druid got lucky (sort of) and got it on her first tower (go go Dash), priest somehow got lucky too. All others had to rely on the luck of having Alliance/Horde swapping flags. WSG took a while on my priest for a game to come up where people flipped flags, but all others were able to get their flags either through luck or flipping. Lastly, AB, most of my characters were able to race off to the first base they could and cap it, though my druid flipped flags and my shaman, I believe, had to play a couple of games, hoping to find an empty base to cap on. Luckily, the Alliance on my battlegroup do that a lot. :P

If it makes a difference, my druid and pally are Alliance and my priest, shaman and DK are Horde. My DK and druid PvP'd in their tanking gear and spec to try to make up for their horrible lack of resilience.