"Beta" talent trees look exactly the same

so whats the update? looks exactly the same

15+ Year Old Account

Re: "Beta" talent trees look exactly the same

This is an early build before they added many new talents - they don't look EXACTLY the same, somes classes (rogues amongst others) got a few new talents, I am sure that warlock will be getting the love soon enough
    Actually, we prefer "Ethically challenged" now.

its "Alpha" talent trees and is it not still the first build on alpha?

look at balance and resto druids for most noticeable changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    /bitchslap
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fuck you, I was working.

Some have new talents, balance druids have a ton, shadow priests (all priests really), shaman as well.

To be fair, Tikken, Shadow got a couple small changes. Discipline is meh (yay barrier...), it's Holy that was given the complete makeover.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

As has been mentioned, this is a leaked Alpha client, not Beta, it's still an early iteration, and they are clearly not done implementing half the changes they are going to.

They'll get to locks eventually, and I'm sure it'll come up on the main page everytime even 1 talent is changed, a new build will be posted.

15+ Year Old Account

Dont expect Beta to have many more new talents tho. Its much more likely they alter the numbers for a talent than adding a complete new one.
    Also its not very odd that all hybrids get "many new talents" cos they will after all change healers more or less completly letting everyone doing everything, that require changes.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

15+ Year Old Account

Warlock shard system is not done. Talents will not receive updates until shards are finished.

All further threads on this subject will be locked. Keep it in the cataclysm thread unless new information is released, and is worth a thread.

R.I.P. YARG