Thread: Stormwind Hit!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Stormwind Hit!

Quote Originally Posted by Elrin
    On my RP server the Park district is home to one of the most famous and longest running RP-taverns. This change is actually striking to me (and the other RPers on my server) because of that.

Also a lot of the empty houses along that canal were claimed by RPers and used as homes.

Still, freakin' awesome
    I was wondering about that to, but you will notice tons of new rp areas, there is a outdoor 'chapel' area with seating at the Cathedral, infact the whole back of the Cathedral opens up nicely for rp.

So as far as SW goes i feel like the park will be phased into the new worgen district. IDK how just i dont think it would be left like that for very long seeing as races are starting to reclaim rebuild and stomp being afraid of level 30 troggs. Also in the back of the SW keep / Cathedral Id assume a DK trainer will be near those "runes" possible warlock aswell.

For people asking about the druid trainers worgens can be druids so im sure a trainer will be in the district and the shamans... well theirs still that chick chillin in the Vally of heroes =D
    A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tamlus
    So as far as SW goes i feel like the park will be phased into the new worgen district. IDK how just i dont think it would be left like that for very long seeing as races are starting to reclaim rebuild and stomp being afraid of level 30 troggs. Also in the back of the SW keep / Cathedral Id assume a DK trainer will be near those "runes" possible warlock aswell.

For people asking about the druid trainers worgens can be druids so im sure a trainer will be in the district and the shamans... well theirs still that chick chillin in the Vally of heroes =D
    Something like Booty Bay right there and connect it to the other harbor idk no one elses City is Broken like..... SOB tey are Silvermoon Exodar seriously WTF first Silvermoon my favorite Horde City and now Stormwind dam you blizzard :'(

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

So, the druids are doomed ? Or Elune was mad enough to hit the park with some asteroide ?

Guys..I don't think it was Deathwing.

My bet is on the Defias Brotherhood and their giant BOAT SITTING IN THE DEADMINES!

The original entrance to the Auction House has been boarded up.

There is a new entrance directly across from the Bank that makes it a little bit quicker to access the Auction House.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by ninjee
    The original entrance to the Auction House has been boarded up.

There is a new entrance directly across from the Bank that makes it a little bit quicker to access the Auction House.
    Its boarded up? I dont know why they would board it up... meh.

Don't forget that there will be a Shaman trainer in IF and likely in Kharonos as well since Dwarves are getting Shaman.

The Rune area out back appears to be a Twilight's Hammer area as those runes and the floating obelisks are TH "doodads".

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonin
    Don't forget that there will be a Shaman trainer in IF
    Like the shaman trainer that's already in IF you mean?

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...azshara_35.jpg

Goblins: Our bad.. we were shooting at the dragon.. honest! *shifty eyes* ..Gallywix, load it up again.. >.>

I think the druids will be in the worgen district and there will be nightelf and worgen druid trainers.