Hey!

I was just considering a few ways to make these two abilities more interesting.

Wild Growth.
The blue posts I've read has said that they wanted WG to not be a part of a rotation as it is now. It shouldn't be something we just use every x seconds. I don't think increasing the CD on WG will achieve this. Yes I will somewhat think about it, but I think it could be better! Hence my suggestion:

Each casted Wild Growth applies a 6 second debuff increasing the mana cost of WG (much like Arcane Blast does for mages). Once this stack reaches 2 stacks (ie second cast within 6 seconds) it triggers a 15 second cooldown on WG.

What I'm hoping to achieve with this is that you have the ability to burst out a lot of healing, but at a cost. You will have to consider the consequences of throwing out a double WG. Will there be more raid damage incoming soon? Do I have the mana for this? As this lowers your theoretical HPS and HPM, but gives you the chance to save "the raid", I reckon it would add another dimension to healing.

Obviously there are a few things to consider:

Should the debuff be longer and not trigger the long cooldown till maybe 3 stacks?
Should the long cooldown be longer?
Should WG maybe prefer not to override other wildgrowths? Imagine throwing out a double WG to just see them override each other.

There are probably more things to consider, but I'll let you enlighten me!

The second thing is Nature's Swiftness. Up to this point it's been a NS+HT *maybe* a NS+Regrowth, but very rarely anything else. With the expected changes to HT NS will somewhat loose it's value, or at least, not be very interested.

What I was thinking was making it a sort of readiness. No I'm not saying taking everything off cooldown, but I was thinking it could remove the cooldown of one spell. An example could be Swiftmend. If Swiftmend is on CD, you can NS + SM to cast another swiftmend. NS would still have it's normal functionality, but also able to refresh the cooldown of one spell instead.

Again something worth considering:

What should be the cooldown cap at which abilities can be refreshes? Being able to refresh rebirth would be overpowered in PvE, where as refreshing ToL would be massive in PvP, and innervate in both. I'm thinking 1 min or below. This would leave us with Barkskin, WG, SM. In PvE you'd most likely be using it as you do now, maybe on the occasional SM, and once in a blue moon on WG (in conjunction with my WG suggestion to throw out 4 WGs out in 4 GCDs), where as in PvP you have the choice between doing 2 SM's in 2 GCDs or having an extra barkskin.

I hope you like my suggestions and I hope you'll leave some constructive comments. A post that's not constructive, is not worth reading. A post not worth reading is not worth posting.