Thread: NIC and 4T10

NIC and 4T10

Hello, i have mura264, sindra264, nic and dfo264. Im affli and if i can roll dots all the fight what trinket should i use with dfo?
    So far i think that nic with precombat pot is the best choise but there are some questions:
    Is it better to use nic but activate it when 4T10 first procs?
    But sometimes 4t10 not procs during half of the fight and in this case it'd be better to activate nic at the beginning of the fight.
    Or is it better not using nic at all, just use mura or sindra and roll dots after first proc of 4T10?

Re: NIC and 4T10

The RNG of the 4pc T10 is the shitty part. Agreed that sometimes it CAN make you wait for 20-40% of a fight before it procs, but I've found that to be maybe once every other week or so - for the most part it'll come up in the first 10%.

The exact amount of ticks you can wait before -20% crit on Corruption is a bigger loss than +10% DMG for the rest of the fight depends on the fight length, and if you're 100% sure it won't fall off or not. Since the length of a fight varies even week to week in the same guild, it's nothing thats calculated exactly. I'm not even sure what a good range is though.

Personally, if DM hasn't procc'd by the time I need to refesh something, I go ahead with NMiC. It gives me a few more seconds of refreshing DoTs with it active in hopes to get the proc up, but doesn't waste a lot of time waiting around for the proc either. Watch out here as refreshing Haunt will take off 4% if you're not careful.