Page 1 of 3
LastLast

possible 4 halls of origination bosses?

Deleted

Re: possible 4 halls of origination bosses?

The eu site already say there will be 4 bosses there-.-
    Isiset - Magic (Possibly a reference to the ancient egyptian god, Isis)
    Rajh - Radiance (reference to the god of ancient egyptian religion, Ra)
    Ammunae - Life (surely another god, not sure which)
    Setesh - Chaos (The god Seth in egyptian belief)

Would be cool to face them
    maybe first 1 after another and in the end all at once

Deleted

Ammunae comes from another Egyptian god, Amun

Pretty sure those golems aren't the bosses, but probably themed defenders of the bosses. At least I hope the bosses look cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Kessos
    Rajh - Radiance (reference to the god of ancient egyptian religion, Ra)
    pretty sure he was the sun god, hence radiance.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Ciarán
    Ammunae comes from another Egyptian god, Amun
    Ah, ye, knew there was another god, just couldent figure out who thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crae
    Pretty sure those golems aren't the bosses, but probably themed defenders of the bosses. At least I hope the bosses look cooler.
    Ye, dont think there will be 4 bosses, all looking the same just with different colors, sounds like "oh no, short on time, lets recolor a golem and voilá we have 4 bosses"
    I would think that they will look like thorim,freya,hodir, but with more egyptian cloths, egyptian look (maybe one of those Anubis replicas), maybe one with a falcon head etc.

Another thing i thought of, earlier in the instance, there are statues of what looks like egyptian pharaohs(IRL).
    Would that mean that there was a living civilization living there? Like humans, or something of similiar intellect?
    Or are they in fact the guardians?
    Maybe those that sit on their seats look just like humans, with the beard and hat, the staff the usually have?
    So many questions, so few answers, only time will tell

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by evilgnomey
    pretty sure he was the sun god, hence radiance.
    Yep, Ra is the sun god.

Actually, i thought of a boss earlier that would be a replica of Ra, with radiance like attacks =((
    DAMN BLIZZ IZ IN MY MIND

i like the theme of this dungeon

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Crae
    im hoping for this aswell.

"Your journey will lead you to areas of ultimate consequence: the Seats of Magic, Life, Chaos, and Radiance. Here you will be confronted by the construct of magic Isiset, construct of life Ammunae, construct of chaos Setesh, and construct of radiance Rajh. You will be tested by these constructs of Uldum, who will not easily give up their thrones or the secrets of the titans."

Source - http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/catac...igination.html

hate to break it to you guys but it sounds like these "constructs" are the golems i linked. in an instance with 7 bosses 4 of them will be these golems and they will be just before you get to the final boss of the instance.

If you're going to assume something like that you should at least note that there are 5 different golem screenshots.

Quote Originally Posted by Mess
    If you're going to assume something like that you should at least note that there are 5 different golem screenshots.

what's your point? 4 seats that match 4 of the golems on the second level of the instance. either the red golem is all of them combined and/or the final boss.

Usually boss mobs have their files a little more obviously labeled. Those are most likely trash. The constructs are all uniquely named creatures named after Egyption gods. You really think they'd all just look like plain old golems?

want me to quote the official site again?

"Here you will be confronted by the construct of magic Isiset, construct of life Ammunae, construct of chaos Setesh, and construct of radiance Rajh. You will be tested by these constructs of Uldum, who will not easily give up their thrones or the secrets of the titans."

colors match the seats, constructs = golems and they make them sound like the bosses.

we have golem type bosses already so why couldn't we have more here? it is only a 5 man instance and at least 3 of the boss models might be a little more unique.

i see these as 4 mini-bosses all together, kinda like the seven from BRD.

My point is Blizz isn't that stupid/lazy to have 4 or 5 identical bosses in a row...let alone ones that look like golems we have been seeing since BRD. They're not constructs made by the titans. Theorycrafting is fun though, so I don't mean any offense.

imo it will be an event where you fight these 4 golems one after the other with no rest then maybe they combine to form the red golem or something?

Tribunal of ages was considered a boss fight but didn't actually have a boss.. you don't need a unique model to make a boss fight a boss fight.

True. But you've already quoted part of the Blizz info page. You know there are 7 bosses. They named all 7 in the article. With that and the layout of their particular floor of the instance, it's very unlikely it will be a connected single event.

Though it would be cool if the fights changed depending on the order they were killed. Like the ones remaining gained the fallen one's power, that's been done in game before. And who knows, there might even be an achievement for having all 4 die within a certain amount of time, or killing them within a short period of time.

I still don't think those'll be the bosses. Blizzard typically makes multiple models in different color schemes anyways, and those are just named 'golem.' I don't think their corresponding colors alone are enough to convince me that those will be the boss mobs.

They just need the 4 bosses sitting in their thrones kind of like Ymiron was, wouldn't make much sense to have a throne for a golem.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

could the red dot in the middle be an event start? just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflyForever
    They just need the 4 bosses sitting in their thrones kind of like Ymiron was, wouldn't make much sense to have a throne for a golem.
    refer to the image, they won't be sitting on the "seats" apparently. again this is only based on what i see and read.