Rerolling to horde

I am thinking about rerolling horde because after all the screenshots i seen the alliance are getting screwed over while horde are getting everything.i find it unfair to the alliance.

Re: Rerolling to horde

it seems the same to me so far. But we havent seen much yet from area's around stormwind and ironforge. So i would wait untill all the info is available before rerolling. ofc if you find it fun to level a horde toon, by all means go ahead ^^

www.explosm.net

O no! ally doesnt get a ton of new towers / tents all over?! what ever will we do.

once you hit 85 you'll never have to go to those zones again anyway. just like at 80, all you do is sit in the city, go raid, or pvp & farm if u have a gathering prof.

so many ppl are crying over who gets more land and crap. it doesn't matter, who f**king cares.

Omg get over it already .. i see the allys laying siege to mulgor and thunder bluff ... in what used to be heavily horde dominated barrens where there wasn't even a alliance outpost of any sort... i see WPL now being contested by the alliance against the forsaken which never had a huge amount of territory any ways ... what tirsfall silver pine and the contested lands of hillsbrad. and if they have WPL and EPL then they have cut off the BEs and forsaken from expanding their lands together. and with the worgen in southern silverpines that really bones the forsaken cause now they are surrounded on 2 fronts.

I see a populated northwatch.. with what else but allaince.. the Dark portal in alliance controlled blasted lands.. thus cutting the orcs off from outlands.. i see what appears to be a heavily controlled feralas and desolace.. wow that means they have the tauren completely surrounded on almost all 4 sides..

Be happy that you have as big a foot hold in kalmidor as it is .. cause in present wow what do the alliance have? just small settlements in the various different parts of kalmidor.. not fortresses and siege lines..

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Do it, it will be the best decision you'll ever make in your life.....ever

15+ Year Old Account

There's already threads to discuss this.. and also the OP made himself far too open for trolls.

Also.. polls have shown this is a Horde dominated forum. Don't expect sympathy here.