Stranglethorn Vale

I tried gathering pictures of as many changes as I could, but I can't get to southern STV to see Booty Bay at all without the game freezing.

First we have Nessingwary's Camp. Looks like he added a little palisade around it, more tents, maybe it will become a bigger quest hub?

Here is what appears to be some small horde quest hub, probably goblin related. North of Grom'gol (Edit: Alright, this is IG already, I guess I just never noticed it before, stands out more from the air then the ground)

New troll quest hub in upper eastern STV?

I don't know if its just Sandbox, but perhaps Zul Gurub isn't a raid anymore and is a zone instead? I didn't have to zone in, that's why I think.

This is the area where once I passed here anymore south, I froze and crashed.

New Alliance questhub right near that crater

This is the last picture I could get before it froze, had really low FPS.

Map

Re: Stranglethorn Vale

The waterfalls into a whirlpool is sick!

15+ Year Old Account

The crashed zeppelin has always been there, same with the ZG mirror-instance.

10+ Year Old Account

Zul'Gurub has always been fully fleshed out without the instance, but I wonder what they will do now that it's going to be more accessible, and what about places like Zul'Farrak and other outside dungeons?
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

More quest hubs will be awesome. I like how they are adding little fortifying things around places, it makes you feel like there is a war going on.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos-
    The crashed zeppelin has always been there, same with the ZG mirror-instance.
    Ah. I guess it stuck out more from the air then from the ground as normal IG.

I am also pretty sure that there has been a zep there, and ZG was actually possible to get into without zoning in, long time ago though.
    ROGUES OP LOL
    Have you ever played a rogue? The only reason we are considered OP is because well... you suck.
    No other way to put it.
    No other class in the game has its "OH SHIT" button completely broken.
    No other class in the game WILL be killed in a single stun if they dont have a trinket.
    No other class in the game dies anywhere near as fast as a rogue with its cooldowns gone.
    No other class in the game requires more skill than a rogue.
    No other class in the game is as fun as a rogue, Therefore the majority of rogues who are good, have played a really long time and become good players, nothing will change that.

Thanks for the screenshots you were able to get.. Fortified quest hubs everywhere, and those waterfalls going into the whirlpool is very cool.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Eastern Plaguelands PLEASEEEEE

10+ Year Old Account

so, we have a deadly watery abyss in both darkshore and Stranglethorn, mmm, interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Omgitschris
    Eastern Plaguelands PLEASEEEEE
    Can't. Anytime I go near there, it freezes, sorry.