Poll: Would you like to play World of Warcraft board game?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

World of Warcraft board game

Hello, I am doing an exam-project and going to make a World of Warcraft board game, so i would like to know what you think of the idea? and if it was released would u buy and play it?

- there are already some World of Warcraft board games, but would you like something changed?

ty for the help

Re: World of Warcraft board game

It exists, noone plays it.

They're called "Bored games" for a reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I would kill a old god.

Quote Originally Posted by Waszri
    Hello, I am doing an exam-project and going to make a World of Warcraft board game, so i would like to know what you think of the idea? and if it was released would u buy and play it?

- there are already some World of Warcraft board games, but would you like something changed?

ty for the help

no one accept litttle kids play board games anymore
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Everything you need is on Facebook/Google.Why should you ever play some card/board shit when you have Farmville on facebook?

Well, i believe Blizzard has already made such a thing.

Either way, board games are dying, with digital games all over the place. And if you already play the digital game itself? there's not much reason to buy and play the board game.

If you were looking for something changed? since i don't play it, i honestly couldn't tell you, but i guess to keep it in the times, you could make a Wrath of the Lich King board game, and all the cards involve Arthas letting you go (FOR NOW).
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

i would love to play it.but it takes a lot of time to set up that make others to get bored.there was many great board games like the WoW board games but noone ever was playing them many times for the above reason
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!