Zerg mode: Feral spirits + elemental mastery!?

So people has tried out dual wield resto/elemental with dual wield.

So i found out a specc for pvp that was to be pure awsomeness!!!:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...WCdc,Qea,11927

Note: this is a pve specc (under development)

just imagine:

Enc shaman, BM hunter 2v2.
    hunter uses BW
    Shaman uses wolfs, bl, flame shock and starts beating on you and when you are low BAMM! lavaburst critt.

My point is this is huge burst and even a finisher, give us a healing reducement and healers will be no mach for us ;D

Edit: applied som more text because i accidently managed to Save the post a little to early

This is just an idea, please give me thoughts, ideas about this

Re: Zerg mode: Feral spirits + elemental mastery!?

this is actully the first time i've seen the cata talents if this is what they are this spec might be viable in arena

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshocklate
    this is actully the first time i've seen the cata talents if this is what they are this spec might be viable in arena
    Well you might want to replace the searing totem talent with the disarm reduce and the "ancestral sprint" thingy

I totally forgot about speccing into Natures swiftness aswell. then you can do like:
    5stacks of mealstorm weapon, healingweave, natures swiftness healivweave.
    Works pretty equal to a paladins Lay on hands 8)

Now here's the cookie cutter pvp spec:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...yBLJQ2s,,11927

What you do is you run around like a headless chicken dropping searing totem and earth bind and frost shock. And then the opponents just die.

Also notice how hybrid this spec is! Almost as many points in ele and enh trees. Too bad there wasn't enuf points to spare to get restorative totems too, so one could also annoy ppl by dropping healing stream!

Quote Originally Posted by Porkandgoatse
    Now here's the cookie cutter pvp spec:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...yBLJQ2s,,11927

What you do is you run around like a headless chicken dropping searing totem and earth bind and frost shock. And then the opponents just die.

Also notice how hybrid this spec is! Almost as many points in ele and enh trees. Too bad there wasn't enuf points to spare to get restorative totems too, so one could also annoy ppl by dropping healing stream!
    This guy gets it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldrad View Post
    You know, at some point, Hitler was "just a beta" and people didn't stop him... then he went live.
    Just saying.
    MMO Champ forums - where Cata is comparable to Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by russykh
    This guy gets it!
    yes but as i said it was a "pve specc" because i just wanted to add the elemental mastery and the feral spirits to show you that it is possible to specc into those two.

Again, that specc must be very nice if these talents ever gets live.

actually in cata sham faq blizz said they want to get lvb under the effect of maelstrom and what they mean and wrote there: numbers will change. So with bigger health pools I dont think lvb will be as powerful as it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by windie
    With bigger health pools I dont think lvb will be as powerful as it is now.
    Maybe not but it will still be good to add that elemental mastery adds haste aswell so even tho the burst aint that bad if what you say is right then maybe it will still be viable? or should 1 go 21 in resto and get the Natures Swiftness for the mealstormX5 HW, NS+ HW as mentioned above.

15+ Year Old Account

Elemental mastery only adds spell haste. The instant lava burst would be nice, but I don't know if it's worth it to have one instant spell every 3 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aet
    Elemental mastery only adds spell haste. The instant lava burst would be nice, but I don't know if it's worth it to have one instant spell every 3 minutes.
    Where else would you use the point? As it stands now, it'd be a good spell for movement. Ele mastery -> instant LB/Lava Burst, then pop spiritwalkers grace and pewpew hasted lightning bolts while running if you can't be in melee range on the boss, or if you were switching to adds and had to run across the room, ala putricide.
    Izzirogue of Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Hyjal | @izzirez

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAvix
    Where else would you use the point? As it stands now, it'd be a good spell for movement. Ele mastery -> instant LB/Lava Burst, then pop spiritwalkers grace and pewpew hasted lightning bolts while running if you can't be in melee range on the boss, or if you were switching to adds and had to run across the room, ala putricide.
    it was stated long long ago that shamans will be more like ret paladins.. meaning we will have no int(hunters will have focus instead) on our gear and our mana pools will be very very small.. the imp ss talent will become mandatory for pvp and pve since we will go oom in about 30 seconds max.. so 2/5 in imp shocks instead of 3/5 to get 2/2 imp ss is what I'd do at a glance of your spec.. however remember these talent trees will most likely not even be close to the ones we see in beta.. let alone launch.. so dream carefully my friend