Cataclysm Mage Fire/Frost BG spec

We all know this is Alpha... and that this spec will probably not hit live servers, but I can dream can't I? This spec just seems like it would be way too much fun! Although it does not have Deep Freeze, it has enough other spells to make up for it. I would think this would be a Fun BG spec. I have improved Blizzard in here for situations like Strand of the Ancients, when riding in a siege engine. And points in Improved Cone of Cold, which seem just like throw away points, but thought it might give yet another AOE slow to choose from. The spec isn't perfect, and lots of points can be switched around for different play styles, but the main point is getting Dragon's Breath with Ice Barrier.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage...W,8dMeRO,11927

Re: Cataclysm Mage Fire/Frost BG spec

a good FFB pvp spec >.>

rated bgs will focus mages into a more area of effect role less single target damage combos more focus on multiple targets
    like this spec some talents are placeholders as they are damage and crit which wont be here come cataclysm
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?mage...r64u,8O9,11927
    Professor Membrane: anyone that would build a space/time object replacement device is a complete MORON "echo" Moron" "fadeing more" moron
    Invader Zim: GIR the space/time object replacement device is ready

Go take a look at ele shaman alpha talents then, it's entirely damage, crit and %s. Won't be here in Cataclysm, you say, and I disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

the focus in battlegrounds will be less on pew pew die fast and more cc and overall field control >.> which will be diffrent from say..arena specs.
    elemental shaman are all specific spell damage increases not flat increased 10% fire damage its alot of specific spell damage increases and effects
    Professor Membrane: anyone that would build a space/time object replacement device is a complete MORON "echo" Moron" "fadeing more" moron
    Invader Zim: GIR the space/time object replacement device is ready

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by zalmatra
    the focus in battlegrounds will be less on pew pew die fast and more cc and overall field control >.> which will be diffrent from say..arena specs.
    elemental shaman are all specific spell damage increases not flat increased 10% fire damage its alot of specific spell damage increases and effects
    this is a joke si?
    BfA Beta Time

i dont think id be able to play fire without living bomb lol. its too much fun

Bigger health pools means more time for DRs to take effect. I will still pvp as fire though, I just enjoy it too much not to.