Thread: Goblin Totems!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by op3l View Post
    What's the lore behind goblin shamans? It really doesn't make any sense because goblins are first and foremost clever merchants that will do anything to make a pretty penny... so... eh?

Or is this one of those "technology" things where they tinkered and built devices to harness element's powers?
    i remember reading somewhere that elementals are potential customers so thats why maybe its the shammy trainer someone check that for me =D
    Ben Kenobi "This isn't the signature you are looking for."

10+ Year Old Account
    thats it im changing to goblin shaman
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Deleted
    At first i thought they looked horrible. Then i looked alittle closer, and they accually look awesome Lots of small nice details that make them awesome Nice one blizzard

Deleted
    What's the lore behind goblin shamans? It really doesn't make any sense because goblins are first and foremost clever merchants that will do anything to make a pretty penny... so... eh?

Or is this one of those "technology" things where they tinkered and built devices to harness element's powers?
    something to do with
    money = good
    sapient things have money
    they give money when they're happy
    elementals are sapient
    elementals have money
    elementals will give us money if they're happy
    shamans keep the elementals happy
    let's be shamans

so basically, goblin shamans consider elementals a potential customer, so theyre trying to keep them happy :P

Deleted
    I love the originality of these totems but i still fail to see how a race so technical/futuristic (in a sense) are even remotely able to be shamans (spiritual guides). Then again i haven't done any indepth research into the goblin lore.

To those concerned with justifying lore for Goblin Shaman, don't. Goblins aren't about lore, or making sense. It's all about the wacky hi-jinx. If it's "cool" or it blows stuff up, that's justification for anything Goblin.

That said, I think the Trolls are gonna be jealous of Goblin totems. The Goblin ones certainly look "smokable."

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Similair to Blood Elf pally's I think. They more of forced their way to get the power than appreciate it and get it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Demonology Warlock = Beast Mastery Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    Funny ... I've never seen a hunter transform into a huge ass gorilla and come and roflstomp ur ass.