Thread: Cata time line

Cata time line

Looking at some of the new pictures that have been hosted showing new content we can see there has been vast flooding and lucious plant growth in areas that used to be dead.

This just makes me wonder how long it will take us then from leaving Northrend and entering Azeroth again - as it would take months to cultivate such growth.. or is this simply a plot hole.

Also I wonder why Ungoro isnt flooded.. Its lower then Tanaris, of which appears to be mostly covered in water now.
    There is no agro reset..

Re: Cata time line

Quote Originally Posted by Emiai
    Also I wonder why Ungoro isnt flooded.. Its lower then Tanaris, of which appears to be mostly covered in water now.
    The flooding in Tanaris starts at the eastern shore and ends before Gadgetzan.

Deleted

Looking at some of the new pictures that have been hosted showing new content we can see there has been vast flooding and lucious plant growth in areas that used to be dead.

This just makes me wonder how long it will take us then from leaving Northrend and entering Azeroth again - as it would take months to cultivate such growth.. or is this simply a plot hole.
    Flooding and regrowth actually doesn't take many time. Especially when the regrowth is druidic origin.

The water stopped at Gadgetzan.

i think from memory they said teh cataclysm happens when we are returning home

however id say the expansion would be set a few months after that

well we gonna have some pre cata events for sure so when elementals will start to melting icecrown you iwll know that cataclism is starting :P