Thread: Undead Onyxia

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Undead Onyxia

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...yxiaundead.jpg
    When I saw this picture at first I was like wtf is this, all the previous Onyxias were merely a setback?
    What do you think, Deathwing revived his daughter or this is work of Grand Necrolord Antiok's successor?

Re: Undead Onyxia

obviously Deathewing's work since well the Scourge doesn't nreed to add tubes to a dragon to make it a Undead Frostwyrm
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.
    As Finishing touch God created the Dutch.

For Gnomeregan!
    For King Wrynn! and for the Alliance!

Jaina Proudmoore: Sugar, Spice; and Everything Nice.

Yes I am a Alliance fanboy and yes I am proud of it, FOR THE ALLIANCE.

All I know is we cut off her fucking head and hung it outside for the birds to eat. How the fuck is she coming back?

There was a post a few days ago that listed a couple of spells for Deathwing. One of them summoned Deathwing's children Nef and Ony. The fact that they are both dead would make that a little difficult unless, of course, they were reanimated.

Edit: Sorry, the spell is not a summon. It is just an indication that they will be in an instance together.

Children of Deathwing
    50 yd range
    Instant
    Nefarion and Onyxia attack 101% faster when they are together.

I knwo but if you look at the head its stapled back on. and Ony is the ony spawn of deathwing thats returned from the dead so has ony's brother
    <a href="http://wow.magelo.com/en/profile/1783919" target="_blank"></a>

Quote Originally Posted by Irollmyface
    All I know is we cut off her fucking head and hung it outside for the birds to eat. How the fuck is she coming back?
    Those pigeons were merely a setback.

Ima thinkin'..
    Deathwing rages in Sw/Org, nicks both heads; owns SWs park then pisses off.

80 Onyxia rebirth was only on account for wow's 5th anniversery. No lore factor at all. so , ", all the previous Onyxias " wouldnt be the way i put it.

I think(and am pretty sure) Deathwing storms stormwind to get the heads of Ony and Nef (stormwind gate's towers have clawmarks on them) and re-stiches them to their body...

It wont be the first time someone tried to resurrect and succeeded.

Quote Originally Posted by Irollmyface
    you can clearly see the stitches around her neck
    Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

The search function is too hard :-[
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Idc how it happened. Fuck reg ony mount, I want that thing!
    For speculation's sake though, it isn't unreal that deathchin reanimated someone, is it? He kinda just single-handedly laid waste to most of Azeroth yeah?
    Pavito: Troll SV/MM Hunter-US Cho'Gall

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ormwind_47.jpg

Check those two towers... DW probably came to SW for his children's heads.

Then he stitched them back. Oh and chewed Ony's left paw.

At least people can't make fun of Kael'thas. He's never been back this many times, or come back after his head was cut off.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Toobad
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ormwind_47.jpg

Check those two towers... DW probably came to SW for his children's heads.

Then he stitched them back. Oh and chewed Ony's left paw.
    You know, looking at that screenshot, I finally realize that it's not fire damage in the traditional sense on the walls. It's claw marks and burns from the heat put out by Deathwing. Huh. Probably should've paid attention to that before.
    Looking for Raid: you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Come - we must be cautious.

StrifneyEU

That he took their heads back sounds funny and real, but that a dragon can put their bodys back together is awkward xd
    He needed help from the Twillight Cultist!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Travio
    You know, looking at that screenshot, I finally realize that it's not fire damage in the traditional sense on the walls. It's claw marks and burns from the heat put out by Deathwing. Huh. Probably should've paid attention to that before.
    Yea, some people mentioned it before, but this is the first time I saw the claw marks as well.
    Attentiont to detail win.

the "repairs" look like the twilight cult to me.
    just throwing that out there

I wanna see the Twilight-Cultified Nef =[

Guys, I think you're missing the big picture here. As bad as Deathwing is, he's a great stitcher. Blizzard doesn't want to tell you this, but all of those shirts from Jinx were actually made by DW in a sweatshop. He then got promoted to delivery boy, only to find that his children's heads were all up o some chains and spikes. Cataclysm is clearly a cry for attention, as no one ever asked how he felt about the Alliance/Horde killing Ony and Nef. Have some compassion and let him knock out a few Auberdines here and there. Did you really need that wall in Silverpine? I mean, it was such an eyesore. Besides, if we all attack Deathwing, who is going to make our sweaters? Certainly not Malygos. That guy's a dick!

Putricide Rezzed her

The Scourge were holding me back
    It was a setback i tell ya!

Im the 4th member of the twilights hammer council >.>
    We serve the worlds true masters!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.