Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Total Stormwind changes

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyInc
    That's because the landmass has been destroyed. at the park area.
    Well, I think if they can move an entire city to a completely different location and defy gravity, or create gate ways to other worlds, or float, or pull food from thin air... I doubt replacing a landmass wouldn't be too much of a stretch of the imagination for them!

It's been keeping you above water since 2004!

Quote Originally Posted by Tirrath
    There will probably be a worgen district, seeing as the park was destroyed...probably not for fun.
    Park was destroyed by Deathwing.

I am going to take a wild guess and say the Dwarves have moved back to Ironforge and the Worgen have taken hold in the Dwarven District. Or maybe the worgen are using old town. who knows.

I think that the reason all the new stuff is there but the park is gone and the area around it not really cleaned up, is because the Park was blown away after all the rebuilding was done. I'd imagine to see this new Stormwind in a patch before release, like maybe with the Gnomer/Lost Isle stuff.

The worgen will build their district to where the park used to be, through phasing. It wouldn't make sense why Blizz destroyed the park otherwise.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Using phasing for the worgen district would also make sense because it would seem silly for it to pop up instantly right after the worgen left gilneas.

Stormwind is going to be a bitch when Cataclysm hits, everywhere will be different :/