10+ Year Old Account

Zandalar Tribe moved

Looks like the Zandalar Tribe moved next to Zul'Gurub:

Re: Zandalar Tribe moved

It'd make sense.

so does zg even exist anymore or are they just taking it out comepletely because if thats the case i guess i'll go have to farm rep with the tribe

10+ Year Old Account

It will stay there.

10+ Year Old Account

I doubt they'll take it out. the Zandalar Trolls just had to move cause there was the small matter of a gigantic wave coming to destroy them. Though it is intersting that it seems they had forwarning and were able to move before they got hit.

Yay for ZG still being here! No more need to worry about not getting my mounts ^_^ Also nice to hear the fate of the Zandalari.
    For the Forsaken and Glory to the Banshee Queen!

15+ Year Old Account

Hakkar and the corrupted high priests are dead, so Zul'Gurub will most likely be "reclaimed" by the Zandalar. But i guess you will be able to enter it anyways, even if it makes not much sense anymore. Maybe they just remove some of the quests, like collecting the channelers heads or trading in the heart of Hakkar.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by DerSenf
    Hakkar and the corrupted high priests are dead, so Zul'Gurub will most likely be "reclaimed" by the Zandalar. But i guess you will be able to enter it anyways, even if it makes not much sense anymore. Maybe they just remove some of the quests, like collecting the channelers heads or trading in the heart of Hakkar.
    While I don't really expect them to change anything about the ZG Raid, it would be interesting if they would make Zul'Gurub into a small questing area (after the events of the original raid, with the Zandalar tribe as a small quest hub or the likes) or even split the raid it into several low level dungeons, altought both ideas seem pretty far fetched and not really related to the Cataclysm era.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascherzon
    He doesn't read topics before he posts - he just takes a dump, smears it all over his face, rolls his face across the keyboard and presses post.

Quote Originally Posted by Elovan
    I doubt they'll take it out. the Zandalar Trolls just had to move cause there was the small matter of a gigantic wave coming to destroy them. Though it is intersting that it seems they had forwarning and were able to move before they got hit.
    They also knew to shield Zandalar itself during the Sundering.

I smell a quest hub/raid in Cata

The ZG area is huge in size so it would be quite a waste if they didn't allow people to go into there.

With phasing being used a lot now, it could be quite possible to allow 'levelers' to enter the area and do quests in there. They did this recently with the Sunwell and the Battered Hilt questline where players were able to enter the Sunwell in a different phase. This could work with ZG.

Blizzard also said they will be allowing people to change to different phases. Maybe change to quest phase / raid phase. That is just my theory.

or maybe ZG will be a troll druid area similar to moonglade

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...sher&cn=Gouban

Give me an internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    No, they're the exchange students from China who cut your lock with bolt cutters, steal everything in your locker, then put their own padlock on the locker.

i guess they'd rather risk a attack from ZG than getting roflstomped by a tidal wave

they have voodoo doctors for a reason :P

It's more likely they're like everyone else; Cataclysm events happen, people survived, people rebuilt in safer areas. There's no reason to assume they had the foresight to move. It's more likely they were just as effected by the Cataclysm and did what everyone else did. Unless you think that just because it's the alpha it doesn't count for cataclysm, in which case every change people had the foresight and moved...

point of note: when the Well of Eternity exploded the Zandalar Trolls wove swift magics around their land which fully resisted The Sundering that ripped the land masses of Azeroth apart around them and left their kingdom sitting exactly where it was and for the most part entirely untouched except for the fact it was now an island...

these ain't no normal Trolls mon.
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Vol'jin told them to move, he saw Garrosh going for a cannonball off the Zep in Grom'Gol.

Probably the right place to go with Stranglethorn being changed

10+ Year Old Account

i would guess their island was flooded, so they had to move. good use of an open space in stv.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

The alpha is the state after the Cataclysm. Though they could have simply decided to move after Hakkar was killed 5 years ago.