Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: LFM ToC10 5.5K GS, achie or no inv

Quote Originally Posted by Siph
    What's next, someone saying that wasd is more important than GS??? Oh wait, that's what all gearscore topics in the last 20 years have been about.
    Let me just put it out on the last page, since it's prolly the only thing most people will bother to read aside from the topic:

THIS TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT GEARSCORE

Please read more than the title before before posting. Gevlon made a post today about what this project means to show.

Another of our members posted on the official forums about our guild (and also on his blog)

When I post again on this subject I'll be sure not to include any variation of gearscore on the topic. That'll certainly get me less views, but hopefully people will read.
    Ardoric Sollis Ardodeath. Proud pet collector

Ardoric <Undergeared> Raiding in blues 'cause gear is overrated (8/12 ICC 10 | 3/4 RS 10)

Quote Originally Posted by ardoRic
    You argue that you need gear to compensate stupidity, I argue that you shouldn't take stupid to your raids.

Re: LFM ToC10 5.5K GS, achie or no inv

Firstly yes i made an account just to write this.

I really find it funny in this topic how people keep yelling "NO BUT IT'S BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAD 5.5K GS BUT WAS A SCRUB LIKE ME WHO HAS BEEN LINKED EVERY SINGLE ENCOUNTER VIDEO BY MY GM BUT IGNORES THEM AND NOT ONLY HAVE BEEN LINKED EJ FORUMS BUT ALSO HAVE MADE MY GM ACTUALLY READ THROUGH THE POSTS I SHOULD JUST STFU AND READ MYSELF AND STILL HAVEN'T DONT SHIT OF WHAT HE TOLD ME TO SPEC AND GEM AND GEAR AND WHAT SPELLS TO PRIORITIZE EXCEPT AUTOSHOT YOU WOULD KNOW GEAR IS A REQUIREMENT"

Yes they are able raiders. No they don't activate their keys through a mix of drooling down the circuits and dickslapping the keyboard. Yes they use proffesion perks. Seriously... saying it's not blue-raiding because of a fucking perk helmet from engineering wtf guys... wtf... goodnight... I am ashamed that i have to call you my fellow wow-subscribers...