Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Big wtf !? In uldum x'D

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos-
    Blizzard use human models to test out scale requirements for buildings, doors, etc.
    Those models could be for some Egyptian statue thing.
    If not... what are they trying to test out? ???

Epic placeholder is epic
    I love it!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by HawynLegend
    Those models could be for some Egyptian statue thing.
    If not... what are they trying to test out? ???
    Well i doubt theyd put in placeholders for NPCs, when there are no NPCs at all in alpha.

So who knows, we'll have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysta
    Uldum will have Centaurs.
    i was gonna post that =(

It's a dummy human model that they use as a reference for player scale.
    They probably have some level construction standards that say that doors must be at least x time the height of that model and x time its width to make sure that things don't feel too cramped and that every race can navigate properly.

They probably abuse this model as a placeholder for the lulz and because it's probably an easily accessible model that they don't have to hunt through their models bank to find.

In wotlk alpha there was one such human model somewhere in northrend that was scaled up and was holding other tiny humans in his hands (or possible eating one of them, I don't remember exactly but it looked like a bored level designer did it for the lulz).

Well i doubt theyd put in placeholders for NPCs, when there are no NPCs at all in alpha.
    There are no NPC at all in the sandbox because NPCs and spawn points are server side. We only see the naked world without any game object on the sandbox, but it doesn't mean there's nothing on the actual alpha servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    since it has been revealed that tolvir and obsidian destroyers are one in the same i would assume these are tolvir placeholders as they probably need a new uncorrupted model

Human centipede anyone? Freaky, freaky movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk_Fogg
    But don't worry guys... you're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olmec
    The player that conquers the most countries in sixty seconds, wins!

Human Centipede reference?

Curse you Stannislaus

Pretty Funny ahaha

Omg ive NEVER loled so hard i did from this tread XD At first I didnt see that the humans where sett up like an centaur but when i did and read the comments i almost pooped myself XD

Quote Originally Posted by Gunmist View Post

GG Blizzard....GG
    Is that actually a movie?

how silent hillish...

disturbing actually...

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Dirty, like it
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

As simple and wrong this modle combination is, blizz would make so much money puting this as a mount on the Blizz store.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Deleted
    Is it and admin taking the picture or is it private server o.o??

Quote Originally Posted by Balaclava Man View Post
    Is that actually a movie?
    Yes, it is, and if you're squeamish, and easily grossed out, I would recommend not watching it, or any trailers. In terms of screwed-upness it far surpasses any of the Saw franchise.

Maybe its greek, not egyptian LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ElitehunterDS View Post
    except obsidian destroyer are supposed to be a scourge warmachine too, but anyway :P we havent seen any since war3 and none was included in wrath
    Yeah, and remember where they come from? Azjol'Nerub.. As in yogg-sarons backyard.

The Obsidian Destroyers are former Tol'vir corrupted by the Old Gods. And Arthas was able to either take control of some, or he did have an agreement with Yoggy, which lore disapproves.